Friday, June 11, 2010

Laptime Pleasures

IZA:  Sometimes when Im on The Big Thing's lap, I get the urge to groom.  Not myself, but him.  So there I was, and his hand showed up in front on me...
I couldnt resist.  Out comes the tongue...
And contact is made.  I lapped on his lap fer a while...
Then when I got tired, TBT returned the favor.  I got skritchies all over fer a long time.  AAHHHHHH!
Then I seem ta haf passed out.  I dont remember that part (but then I never do).  What can I say?  He has magic hands...
I never met Skeeter who came before, but TBT says I am so much like him (with some exceptions).  That makes me happy.  But I gotta ask him about those "exceptions" someday.  Or mebbe I shouldnt..  TBT says ta never ask a question ya dont wanna honest answer to...

16 comments:

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You are such a darling Iza! And look at that cute little tongue!
Scout likes to lick our boy's hands when he visits, he's nice & salty tasting.

Max said...

Once in a while I lick a people, too. They can be quite tasty, in a sweaty kind of way...

Brian said...

I don't do that too often, but sometimes my sisters do!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I do that too! I like when MY mom scratches my back and then I must find a spot to lick on her or whoever is near me.

Trooder

Jacqueline said...

Sweet, loving photos!...My girls do that too sometimes...Iza, TBT is obviously giving you a huge compliment by comparing you to Skeeter, a baby he loved very much...Hope you, Ayla and TBT have a fun weekend, beautiful girl...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yeah sometimes I have to groom the Woman a bit too..

The Island Cats said...

Oh Iza, we know you make TBT as happy as he makes you!!

Derby, Ducky said...

Good trade, kittie kisses for scritches.

Katnip Lounge said...

I like to licklicklick too...and then bite a little. Mommy calls it "tenderizing"!
~The Baby

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Those skritchies look simply luxurious.

Karen Jo said...

I think it's great that you groom TBT and he gives you lots of scritches. I lick my Mom's toes sometimes.

Herman

Karen Jo said...

I forgot to tell you. I have given you an award.

Herman

Cory said...

Iza...knowing that TBT thinks you are like Skeeter makes us purrr!

Jonesie said to tell TBT that the plants in the pots are bamboo...she'll plan on meowing a bit about them on Thursday, ok?

Sylvester, Camille and Ava said...

Hey thanks so much for visiting and leaving comments on our blog on a reqular basis.. you make us as happy as you have both been looking lately :)

nothing beats a warm lap.. or bed.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Iza, You remind teh Human of Mr. Teeth, one of the Kitties Who Came Before. He used to groom her.

Me? No way! She can lick herself!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

P.S. Why yes, Iza, my dear, I do love my kitty tower! I prefer to use the rope part for my serious scratchings, though I sometimes to do a bit on my new kitty chaise-longue. I'm not much of a carpet man.