Wednesday, June 09, 2010

More Destoryed Egg Cartons

IZA:  What can I say?  I just LOVE ripping egg cartons apart.  In fact, The Big Thing doesn't buy enough eggs ta satisfy my carton needs.  So I've asked him ta suggest ta PetsMart that they sell them in the toy section.


And he NEEDS ta visit the toy section there.  I am down ta only 2 rattley mousies.  I don't know WHERE they have gone.  Just a few Big Moons ago, I had 16 of them!  TBT doesnt know where they went.  We are both just baffled.

Personally, I think Ayla been hiding them...

7 comments:

Harry Spotter said...

Our mousies disappear too, we don't know where they go. Maybe they escape to the outside?

Brian said...

You're sure not kidding, you totally destroyed that thing...BRAVO!!!

William said...

Cartonfest!

I bet the refrigerator ate your toys, Iza. Ours does. Our washer and dryer does, too. Appliances!

The Creek Cats said...

We've never tried that before, but it sure looks fun!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

We totally need to get our mom to get us an egg carton or two to try! And we suggest that the mousies are under the couch - our mom found a squillion of them under there last week - that is where they go to hide from us!

Jacqueline said...

We've never played with egg cartons before, but it must be fun because you really tore that one up, Iza!...Sorry to hear about your rats, sweetie, but we think they might be hiding from you under the furniture like ours...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Katnip Lounge said...

oh my! I am so happy you posted about egg cartons a while back...I LOVELOVELOVE to rip 'em up too!
~Scouty