Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Prezzies!

IZA:  Cool!  The Big Thing went out huntin taday an he came back with a bag he wouldn't let us look in.  We knew that meant there was stuff fer US in it!

Sure enough, he took somethin out of it after lunch.  It was MOUSIES!  Well, mousies are about MY favrit toys.  Ayla doesnt like them so much.

They came in little bags an I couldnt see them too good at first...  Each bag has 12 mousies init!  Thank goodness fer that; I was down ta 2 little mousies (my skinned mousie bowl is gettin fuller an fuller).

Then he opened the first bag.  Really fuzzy mousies with long tails.  I love tails...  Iffen ya count them, there is one missin.  I grabbed it an ran off before he could even take the picture...

Then he opened the 2nd bag!  Fever-butt mousies!  Oh, I love THEM even more...

An they are all RATTLEY mousies...  I dont know who thought of that first, but they belong in the Cat Hall of Fame...

TBT says not ta worry about Ayla, cuz he has a surprize fer her tomorrow.  Something he says she likes more than I do.  But I can play with it iffen I want.  Play with WHAT?  I dont know what it is...

What do YOU think it might be?

13 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Wow what a great stash of mousies you have now! Those are so cool! We have no idea what it could be that Ayla is getting but we can't wait to find out!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I have no idea what her surprise is, but I like yours!

Brian said...

Oh I love those mousies too! Now that I think of it, there should be a dozen or so under the couch!

Katnip Lounge said...

24 mousies!?! Jackpot!!

We guess tomorrow's present will be pompons.

The Island Cats said...

OMC!! Look at all those mousies!! You sure are one lucky cat, Iza!!

AFSS said...

We loves mousies too. We all has our favorites. No idea what Ayla's surprise is? Maybe balls! Socks likes balls more then mousies but he plays with both.

Jacqueline said...

SCORE!!...We love mousies too and you got some cool ones, Iza!...We can't wait to see what TBT got for Ayla to play with=maybe an egg carton?...Have fun sweet girls...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Cory said...

We have no idea what Ayla is getting...but I know she loves birdies. Is she getting a birdie toy?

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Iza, All that mousy goodness is leaving me SPEECHLESS!

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Baby loves mousies the best too. She really wants those fevver butt ones now!

Daisy said...

You hit the mousie jackpot!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

WHOOOOA! Wot a fabulous STASH of mousies. Yoo are SO lucky!

THE ZOO said...

that wuz bery nise of him. prezzies are grate.