Saturday, June 19, 2010

Silly Saturday

IZA:  Well, ta be honest, it wasnt taday.  But I dint wanna let the picture get away.  It happened a few days ago.

It rained.  It rained real hard...
It rained so hard that The Big Thing could even take a picture of it...

I was out in it!  He had let me out just a few minutes before and the rain was completely unexpected.

When it hit, he stood out in the rain on the deck an called an called me.  He went down to the basement patio in case I was hidin there unner the deck an called an called me.  Then he went back up ta the deck an called an called me.  He whistled.  He yelled my name.  He clapped his hands.  I dint respond...

When it stopped rainin, I walked out from unner the BBQ cover 5' away from him an walked inside purrfectly dry.

He was wet.  I wasnt.  Silly Bein...

13 comments:

Lynx217 said...

Beans struggle to think like us, obviously. If they did, they'd know we know how to run for a dry spot.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You were very smart to get under that cover!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Holy Wet soot! Dat oiz some mean rainz.

Brian said...

Yep, you are pretty darn smart...next time, give a bit of a hint...cuts down on the human stress factor a bit!

AFSS said...

It is raining here like that and you were very smart. We do that to the beans all the time. Well all of us cept Artemisia. For some reason she feels compelled to run to the beans when they call even if it means getting soaked. The rest of us just hole up some where till it is dry again.

Sweet Praline said...

MOL. You were smart, but I bet your dad wasn't too happy!

Cory said...

Next time bring your dad undercover with you, ok?

Ayla and Iza, said...

Well, yeah, I COULD have stuck a nose out so he could see me. I'll remember that next time.

But he really looks so funny soakin wet...

Jacqueline said...

Iza, you are a smart, beautiful girl...That is a silly story, but our Mommy has done the same thing TBT did when calling for Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat in bad weather...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

If TBT had any sense, he's have hidden under the BBQ too! MOL!

Yoo're gonna have a den each, wrapped in diferent Chrissymouse papers? How fabulous!!! Make sure yoo post pics so we can see them!

Sylvester, Camille and Ava said...

hehe this has happened to our human too, A downpour let up enough for her to get in her car and to her destination but rained even harder when she had to get outa the car. btw we iz sorry we didnt make it to your bday party, so happy late one *leaves some fresh catnip branches for you*

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You found a great place to wait out the rain!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

That's quite a rain photo! And you know the old saying...Dogs come when you call them; Cats take a message and get back to you

Hahameow!