Saturday, July 17, 2010

Decorations

IZA:  I am hoomiliated.  But I lost a bet, so I gotta post the pictures.  Geez, The Big Thing is so sneaky sometimes...

It started with dinnertime las night.  TBT tosses me mousies and squiggles while he eats.  I LOVE that.  Then he said, "I bet you you can't catch the next one and if you can't, you have to wear a squiggly".  Well, I KNOW I am good at catchin stuff, so I agreed.

I am so stoopid trusting.  You know what he did?  DO ya?  Bet ya dont...

He tossed the mousie up in the air an caught it wif his OWN hand!  I feel like a stoopid mousie...

But a deal is a deal.  Here is the resulting pictures...

I efen hadda POSE for this one.  Oh the shame...
At least Ayla was nappin in the bedroom an dint get ta see this...

[AYLA]  I saw it, heh, heh!

Iza:  Oh mouse-droppings...

16 comments:

Brian said...

I think you should be proud, you're the one that walked away with the toys...literally!

Cory said...

You are a star...you are a natural for the "Stuff on my Cat" website!

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/

xoxo Cory

Jacqueline said...

Well, beautiful Iza, we think you look good wearing your toys=that's a cool trick!...We bet you had a great time playing with them once you shook them off=they look like a lot of fun!...kitty kisses sweet friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Max said...

He,l those are pretty stylin' so what the worry?

A few Good Cats said...

Face it, Iza, humans are OK up to a point, but in the end they can not be trusted the way a cat can. We figure you are working on a suitable payback about now.

Sweet Praline said...

Your dad is a prankster!

The Island Cats said...

We think that was a little unfair of the TBT!! But we're proud of you for sticking to your bet!!

The Creek Cats said...

MOL! We think you look cute with all those mousie decorations!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I think that was really, really mean of TBT and I think he should be punished.

I'm sure you can think of a way, Iza.

Ayla and Iza, said...

Well, at the very least, I am going to walk all over him all night! And I am going to try to get a picture of him in his underwear in the bed... I doubt that will happen though.

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

You handled it all very well. You look kinda cute.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Well we fink yoo handled it pawsomely and they are norty to larf at yoo.

AFSS said...

That was very tricky of TBT, but you looked cute.

Sylvester, Camille and Ava said...

hehe, oh sorry. really sorry you lost that bet.. but it could have been worse... he could have put you in a frilly baby doll dress. but there is a point, you did get the toys.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

TBT is a trickster that's for sure!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Iza don't worry - we think you look very cute! And it was not fair that TBT cheated like that - but you are so cute that you shouldn't worry about it!