Sunday, July 04, 2010

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  Well. I'm confoosed!  It is Easy Like Sunday day, but also July 4th, which is important ta The Big Thing (he says he will do the July 4th thing on his own blog)...

Glad thats settled.  Makes it a lot easier.  I like staying calm an nappy on Sundays.  Let him do his Bein thing on his own blog...

So, back ta me.  Here I am lovin on the nip cigar.  Ta be honest, there is no NIP left in there, but it is a great soft kicky thing.  TBT says he will refill it someday, but I wont hold my breath waitin.



BTW, do I have long whiskers or what? 

10 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Ayla!

Those are great white whiskers! May Ling is a tiny bit envious...hers are a lot shorter, but have bands of color on them. She kinda worries about not being 100% Meezer sometimes.

We had a nip cigar, but SomeKitty chewed a corner off and we ate all the nip outta it...good times. Might be time for a new one...

Happy 4th of July to you two girls and TBT, stay safe from the boomies!

A few Good Cats said...

Ayla, we enjoy watching you luxuriate (our human told us to use that word) with your nip cigar...

Cory said...

We hope you can relax and enjoy the 4th...the firecrackers have been going on here since noon and we are NOT happy about it!

Stay safe!

Brian said...

I don't know if you've heard, but you've got really long whiskers!

THE ZOO said...

Happy 4th of July!

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

We do admire those extra long whiskers. And our bein is slow about refilling our nip toys too.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

OMC! Those are AWESOME whiskers! Have yoo been eating spinach or sumfin? (like Popeye!)

Ayla and Iza, said...

My whiskers just come natural to me. But mebbe catchin real mice outside helps some...

Ayla

The Furry Kids said...

Happy 4th of July! You have some great whiskers, there, girl!

The Creek Cats said...

Nip cigars rule!!!