Friday, July 09, 2010

Hat Fun

AYLA:  The Big Thing likes ta wear these funny straw hats when he is outside werkin in the hot sun.  This time, he left it sittin upside down onna table.  I decided ta investigate it.  It smelled innerestin...
I thought mebbe I could curl up in it.  I turned around a few times each way...
Almost....  Must twist more...
Nope, couldnt QUITE do it.  So I left it alone.

IZA:  I hadda go check out what Ayla was doin.  I can smell Ayla AND TBT on the edges...
She almos fit in HERE?  Thats amazin!  My FRONT half wouldnt fit in here...
I think I'll go bug TBT for dinner.  It MUST be dinnertime by now cuz Im hungry...

13 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

You are both so cute investigating TBT's hat! And it is too bad that it is a bit too small because it looks like it would be a great place to nap it - if it were a little bigger!

We hope you have a great weekend!!

Katnip Lounge said...

The only solution: TBT needs bigger hats! One for each of you. A hat might be even better than a basket...cushier and with more give.

Brian said...

I think you should try again, you should fit all the way in!!!

Jacqueline said...

You guys are adorable checking out the hat; too bad Ayla couldn't fit, it would have been a purrfect spot for a nap!...Happy weekend beautiful girls...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

That would have been a great nap spot had it worked out!

Harry Spotter said...

You need a bigger hat! Too funny. Have a great weekend and I hope you find a napping place.

AFSS said...

We thinks Artemisia might fit in there.

We thinks TBT needs a bigger hat.

Sweet Praline said...

Keep trying, I bet you could fit in there!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We fink it wud stretch if yoo turned round in it enuff. MOL!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I agree, TBT needs a slightly bigger hat.

Maybe a sombrero for Iza?

Purrs, Goldie

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Nothing's more frustrating than a good napping spot that's almost just right. TBT should give you something else of his that smells all good like him to use for a nappy place.

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Hehehehehehehe!! The hat was too small for both of you!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Your TX furiends,

Cory said...

Ayla, we were cheering you on, hoping you could twist and turn your way into that hat!!!