Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ring Toy Fun

AYLA: I allus have fun wif my ring toy.  I still haven't figured out the bigger track one (sadness) but I know the ring one real good!  Sorry fer the blurry picture.  I WAS moving kinna fast...
This one is better.  I was poised, ready ta pounce.  Someday, Im gonna get that thing out of there.  I saw The Big Thing pop the ball out, an he added 2 back in once, so I know it can be done.  But he is awful strong, so I'll hafta werk at it a lot...
Thats OK, I love werkin at it...

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That looks like a lot of fun, Ayla; we have a toy kind of like that and we play with it all the time too...If we ever figure out how to get that ball out, we'll let you know, sweetie...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh Ayla! You look soooo gorgeous in that second shot--calendar-worthy! That looks like a fun game. My Human looks at them in PetSmart and thinks, "Hmmmm. They're kinda spendy. Would he really play with it?" And I keep telling her, "Well, DUH! Of course I would!" but so far she hasn't heard me.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We've got one of those and we love it too.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Ayla that ring toy looks super fun! And we know you will get that ball out sometime - we are positive of that!

And don't worry, you will figure out the big one soon - it just takes a while. Us big cats at our house have a tough time with it still - the little ones use it but we aren't sure they do it right anyway!