Monday, July 19, 2010

Up High!

AYLA:  I love gettin up high!  I got up on the top of the closet door this time...  It is SO much fun.  Iza can barely make it to a table top with the help of a chair, but I just float to places way higher than she dreams of...
Reachin fer the top shelf of the closet here.  But I would have hadda go both sideways AND up at the same time.  I havent figured out THAT move yet, but I will.
Heh-heh, I head-faked the camera on this one.  I was lookin for the best way down...
How high up am I?  See here...
I can paw the ceiling!  TBT didnt catch that on camera cuz he was too slow I did it too fast, but I really dided it...  The best thing is that, jumpin down, I land on the watery soft bed...

16 comments:

Parker said...

You could be in the circus on the high ropes!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Being up high is fun and you look very good at it.

Brian said...

Wow, that's pretty amazing, I think I might not try that one!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Ayla, that is a magnificent perch!
None of us could do it. We aren't svelte like you.

Nico, Simon and JayJay said...

I personally love to get up high, too!! I am a great climber! ...Unfortunately so is Jay. That little rat follows me everywhere!! The GOOD news is that Simon can't climb - he & Iza are two of a kind!

Have a great day!!

~Nico, Simon & JayJay :)

Sweet Praline said...

Wow! I am very impressed. I am not a jumper or climber with my short little legs.

The Creek Cats said...

Wow! Look at you waaaay up there!

The Island Cats said...

Wow! Look at you waaaay up there!! And you're a good balancer too!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Ayla! You are an amazing leaper!

You and Daisy should put a circus act together...we'd LOVE to see that.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You are really high Ayla! You reminded the Human of Clarkie, a Kitty Who Came Before; he could leap from the floor to the top of the fridge! Well, he could anyway till he got too fat, ha ha ha.

Jacqueline said...

Great photos!...You've got a great spot with a view!...We are very impressed with your climbing skills Ayla and the water bed sounds like a great landing strip!...Have a fun week beautiful friends...kitty kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

wej said...

adorable...

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

I do this all da time. Do yoo fink we shud start a "mile hi" club? Yoo and I cud be founder members!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Now that's what I like too!! The higher, the better.

Purrs Banshee

Sylvester, Camille and Ava said...

wow that is high!! just dont try to jump down to the floor.. and um.. TBT may not like a leaky bed.. Ava has climbed window curtains, but no one here has made it to the top of a door, but we will try that sometime.

The Crew said...

Oh my goodness! Ayla dear, do be careful up there.

Your friend
Misty