Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bed Monsters

AYLA:  I hafnt mentioned it mucxh, but I love ta attack bed monsters.  Ya know those things that get unner the blankets at night an move around, right?    Well they are some of MY favrit toys lately...

First, ya gotta FIND them.  Look fer movement.  Paw around good.  They crawl around some...
Look in all directions.  They can be pretty sneaky.  But they hafta move, so youll see them.  Or feel them.
See the lumps unner here?  Thats THEM! 
Lay on them an pin them down til they cant breathe!  I bunny-kicked the bewitches out of them...
Tell the world ya caught them.  Be PROUD!
I think I kilt it!
It was a bit confoosin that The Big Thing dint react much.  Usally he does.  I mean, he is usally very happy when I stop killin the bed monsters.

Oops, it turns out that was Iza unner the blankies...

Gosh, I am SO embarassed!

(Heh-heh-heh...)

9 comments:

Pierro said...

Ayla, you are right, those bed monsters are crazy and we have to get them good!

bonks

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Ayla it is great that you are there to get the bed monsters - we have those here too, but they are called blanket monsters - probably a similar species. See, the blanket monsters aren't just in the beds, they are on the couches at our house too - which is why we think they have to be similar but not exactly the same, as your bed monsters (because they TRAVEL).

And it is so funny that you thought Iza was a bed monster. We bet that she didn't really appreciate you trying to destroy her, thinking she was a bed monster!!

Brian said...

Oh no, you were kicking the wrong monster!

The Island Cats said...

Haha!! We don't think you're embarrassed at all! You loved attacking the bed monster...aka Iza!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

That's pretty funny, Ayla--but I wouldn't take any under-the-covers naps anytime soon, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

(Silly me. I posted this on the entry below but I meant it to go here!)

Jacqueline said...

We have bed monsters here too and we always try to kill them; they can make Halle a little crazy=she gets wild sometimes and puts the hard bitey on them!...Did Iza attack back?!...Have a fun Friday, beautiful friends; be sure to give your Dad extra cuddles and kisses this weekend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hunting bed-monsters is great fun!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

HAHA!
Great twist to the story at the end!
We have those bed monsters too, in fact I was just chasing them this morning! -Scout

AFSS said...

You has to be careful with bed monsters one knocked Artemisia right out of the bed. Mommy swears she didn't know Artemisia was in the bed till she went flying through the air after the bed monster attacked her.