Sunday, August 15, 2010

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  MY Easy Sunday on The Big Thing.  Yeah, I know Iza is in the pictures too.  But NOT on his lap like I am...
I can really stretch out on him...
An I am so light, he never hardly moves.  THAT is really comfy...
I KNOW he doesnt plan ta move much when he has the slippers on...
I stayed there fer hours.  I normally get annoyed when he moves his legs around, but he was real good about not moving today.  He might have dozed off, I'm not sure cause I was nappin myself.

11 comments:

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

What a comfy perfect for Sunday picture! He is so thoughtful with his legs!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love it when the Woman settles in and reads--then I know she isn't going to move much!

The Creek Cats said...

Purrfect Sunday spot!

Katnip Lounge said...

Mommy says there's nothing better than a kitty lap nap! Especially is she gets a nap, too. Ayla, you sure can get long!

The Island Cats said...

You got the best seat in the house, Ayla!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

The Humans really are best when they don't move. It's nice when they shut up, too!

Jacqueline said...

Happy dreams sweet girls; sometimes Sukki sleeps on Mom's chest/stomach at night, but usually, we all sleep around her...Happy week friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Brian said...

The ultimate comfy cozy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

perfekt way to spend the day

Amy and The House of Cats said...

That sounds like it was a great Sunday for you! It is great that he was nice enough not to move too much and disturb you - we understand why that would annoy you if he did!

THE ZOO said...

luks lyk yoo pinned him down gud.