Friday, August 20, 2010

TP Fun

IZA:  Im not sure what this stuff is, but Im havin a blast with it. 

Ya see, I found it sittin on the floor an I saw there were empty spots init.  So I pushed my paws through the wrapping.  It was great pawing inta the open tubes!  I actally had all 4 paws down the tubes here...

Well, TBT saw that, an gave me more reasons ta play by tossin mousies down the opened tubes.  I had great fun pawing in there after them ta pull them out.
Sorry, Im a bit blurry here, but I was getting REAL active...

He had great fun fer days watchin me poke around fer the mousies he hid in the tubes.

I probaly shouldnt have started ta rip the papers apart though.  They vanished right after that.

The good news is that it gives him a good idea fer a new toy fer me.  Somethin wif a lot of pawy tubes an holes.  Sounds good.  I'll letcha know iffen he actally makes it...

10 comments:

Brian said...

SO that is what those are for, thanks for the tip!

Jacqueline said...

Oh, Iza, that would awesome for TBT to make you a fun toy that you could really go crazy with=mousies in tubes would definitely make us go wild!...Happy weekend, beautiful girls...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Max said...

We like to do that, too, when we can. The people buy MASSIVE packs of things with tubes, but after a little while they rip the whole thing apart and put the pieces away. And then they do disgusting things with the pieces...ugh.

Natalie said...

That looks like such fun!

Muddy said...

That looks fun! I want a toy like that.

AFSS said...

You know I never thought about sticking my paws down in the tubes. I just shredded the paper right away. I'll have to give your idea a try Iza. ~Scylla, the TB shredder

The Island Cats said...

I like that stuff when it's out of the package and hanging in the human litter box room.

Our mom gives us the empty tube thingeys to play with. We knock them all around!

Ernie

Katnip Lounge said...

ooooh, we think a tube-n-mousie toy would be AWESOME! And in the meantime, there's always the "prototype"...

The paper thingies are blast to chew up, too! Just sayin'.

Sweet Praline said...

Now that's some creative thinking!

THE ZOO said...

ohhh my faborite toy iz those. i really lyk tha empty tubes. but i luf ta shred those too. hafe fun Iza....Velvet