Saturday, September 04, 2010

Chickie!

AYLA:  I got a chunka chickie today!  An it was just fer me.  The Big Thing got these separate pieces, an he cooked one jus fer us wif none of those spices he likes ta add.  Well, Iza dint wanna come inside just then, so TBT cut some of the meat off for later.  Then he gave ME the whole bone with LOTS of meat on it...

See how meaty it is?


I scissored meat offa it...


Gnawed on it...  And generally cleaned it good...

I get ta have bones cuz Im a good girl an stay right there inna kitchen where TBT can watch me.  Iza allus tries ta take it away to some corner ta gnaw apart.  TBT wont let her do that.

11 comments:

Brian said...

Wow, you got your own chickie, how special you are!!! Was is as good as it looked?

Sweet Praline said...

I've never tried real chicken, but it must be good.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Real chicken is the best! I never get a whole piece, but my human almost always shares hers with me, if it isn't spiced up too much.

The Island Cats said...

Ayla, you are so lucky!!

Natalie said...

You lucky girl, getting your very own chicken piece! That is Scarlett and Melly's favorite treat.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

That looks like such a good meaty treat! See, good girls do have all the fun!

Max said...

That's AWESOME!!! I don't think it's ever occurred to my people to try that! I must have a discussion with them...

West 40 Cats said...

We never get chicken on da bone, but the crazy lady shares wif us when she has some, and makes sure der are no spices on it efur! Looks furry yummy tho!

Da Kittys

Jacqueline said...

Wow, Ayla, that is a lot of chicken; it looks like you guys are having a great holiday weekend so far!...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

AFSS said...

We loves real chicken. We can not wait till Turkey time we likes it too and it makes lots of leftovers.

Katnip Lounge said...

Ohhh, that looks verreh tasty! Our Daddy always cuts ours off the bone, but he'll try a whole leg next time...sounds like good way to clean our teefs. Did you eat the skin, too?