Sunday, September 26, 2010

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  As usual, my favrit easy restin place is on The Big Thing.  Iza likes him wif his foot onna knee cuz that makes a wide lap (an she needs the space).  I like it when his legs are straight out cuz that lets me stretch out long.

Its a good perch, too!  I can look out through the deck door...

I can watch what hes watchin on the TV.  We saw a show on LIONS today!  I like lions, theyre as big as Beins are.  That would be fun.  I bet Id get more treats...

I can watch Iza on the Kitty Condo...

I can keep track of Iza walkin aroun the chair.  She doesnt pounce me when Im on TBT's lap, but it is still good ta know where she is...

An when I hear her eatin crunchies in the kitchen, I know it is safe ta roll over for some tummy scritches!

Well, sure, this was only part of my Sunday, but it sure was a GOOD part!

15 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Ayla, I an gonna try sitting on my Mommy like that! Usually I just curl up, but you've pointed out some great advantages to stretching out.

~~Rupert the Long Grey Kat

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Ah yes, it is good to sit on your favorite person's lap.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Your human has a good lap - versatile, and fits all sorts of situations!

Brian said...

Yep, I can feel the happiness way over here!

William said...

Laps are so comfy!

The Creek Cats said...

That's the purrfect spot to lounge!

Derby, Ducky said...

Laptime is good time.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh Ayla, You are making my Human real jealous! I myself am NOT a lapcat--once in awhile, I let her pick me up for some brushies, but I don't stay long.

Maybe someday when I am very old, I will like her lap? Just kidding, MOL!

The Island Cats said...

That's a great spot you got there, Ayla...just make sure TBT doesn't wanna get up!

Sweet Praline said...

What a great spot to spend Sunday!

Ayla and Iza, said...

Spitty, ya REALLY ought ta try it sometime! Lap-Nappin is great. If its a question of Being scritchin talent, have yer Bein contact almost anny other kitty's Bein. They know how ta do it.

If it is a question of you bein nervous, then ya should just relax an give it a try.

After all, on the 3rd evening, Bast said "Let there be lap-scritchies! So you deserve them...

Karen Jo said...

You look very comfy there, Ayla. I am not at all a lap kitty. Oh, and the neighbor was walking her woofy and decided to come in for a visit. My Mom let them both in because she has known that little woofy for a very long time and knows that she is a nice woofy. Neither one of us showed any aggression towards the other and probably would have just sniffed each other over, if we had been allowed to get close to each other.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Ayla it looks like you have a mighty fine lap to rest on.

The Crew said...

Hey, I spent part of my Sunday doing the same thing! I stretched out on Mom's lap, then she covered us with a blanket and we snugged.

Your friend
Misty

Natalie said...

That looks like a lovely way to spend a Sunday!