Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Harvest Tuesday

AYLA:  Its not a garden tour, but TBT did bring in some pretty purple peppers today.  I hopped up ta give them a good sniff...

They were kinna strong-smellin, so I hadda turn away. 


TBT laffed an said its good that he doesnt grow the HOT ones...

But I showed ya those so I could show ya this funny one.  See the blur?  Do ya know what it is?
Its ME!  TBT hadda think about this when he saw the picture.  He knew I had jumped just as he was takin a picture.  But he couldnt figure how my face was at the bottom and my body above it inna blur at the same time.  We finally noticed that the flashy dint go off (see how the carpet is duller than the picture above it?).

We think cuz the flashy dint go off, the camera hadda look longer ta get enough light, it it got my head at the end of one jump and my blur in the second.

But there may be other reasons.  Anny good ideas? 

15 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We think your purple peppers are great. I think that you sat there longer than you jumped through so there was a bit of your face in the lower corner as if it were there--but then you jumped--the relative timing was longer for your position lower than in the upper...

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

My human loves your purple peppers, but personally I can't see any use for them. Too big for toys, inedible if you are a kitty, too small to nap on. Ayla, my human loves to play around with flash/ no-flash/ flash-with-slow-shutter-speeds, etc. - and she STILL has no idea what was going on in your pic.

Brian said...

Well, the purple peppers do look like they would be fun to jump over!

Derby, Ducky said...

Ghosts? Are they the blur?

Ayla and Iza, said...

Chey and Gemini - Yeah, we think that my head was steady for a moment while I pushed up for the 2nd jump.

Deby an Ducky - I like the idea of ghosts. I could blame them for LOTS of things what happen aroun here. But I know I jumped through the picture. I'll save the ghost idea fer later (heh-heh). Thnx ;)

Jacqueline said...

Those purple peppers are very impressive=TBT did a great job!...Cool photo, Ayla, but a ghost is our only explanation :)...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Hmmmm....a peck of purple peppers, eh?
We can't download any picures currently, so don't be askin' mom any camera questions. It's a sore subject tonight. We gotta use old ones.

William said...

Wow, what pretty peppers! I mean, I wouldn't eat one, but they are nice to look at.

I think you have aliens in your camera!

Ayla and Iza, said...

William, "aliens in our camera"? We NEFER thought about that! What should we do? Place the camera in the freezer, in our litterbox, or in the hotbox?

We sure don't want camera aliens!

Nico, Simon and JayJay said...

We're pretty sure it's 'cause the camera lens stayed open longer - either that or you're fast as lightning, Ayla!!!

Great shot, tho!!

~Nico, Simon & JayJay :)

The Island Cats said...

Those purple peppers look really interesting!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Those peppers are beautiful!

We think the picture is a poltergiest, yes we do.

Cory said...

Jonesie is purring over your purple peppers!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We've neber seen purple peppers before and they are awesome. We only get red, yellow or green, here in the UK.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

We dun know bout the flash box fingy but we fink yer purple peppers look gud!

The big guy here grows HOT peppers, so hot it made one person throw up a hairball and another turned so red he began to sweat. We is ok wif not eattin dem too!

Molly
Shadow
Trooder