Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Rug Wrasslin

IZA:  A little Nip will do wonders fer the imaginashun!  I seldom partake myself (Ayla is the Nip Queen here) cuz Im a naturally wound-up kitty.  But when I do...


Here Im all watchin mousies run aroun from unner my camoflaj tent.  I watched them runnin all aroun.  Behind me...

In front of me...

Then, suddenly, jus like THAT, they were all gone.  HUH!

AYLA:  I heard Iza yellin about "mousies evrywhere", so I come ta get some!  I dint see anny on the floor, so I figured they hadda be hidin unner the rug.  I waited ta nab one when it peaked out...


Then I decided ta go right in after them.  But there was nothin in there.  ???
I cant figure WHAT Iza was yellin about...

8 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

We think that Iza was a little bit buzzed from that nip Ayla - those were nip mousies!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Nip mousies... are those kind of like the pink elephants my human talks about?

Brian said...

I can tell, that rug didn't stand a chance!

Nico, Simon and JayJay said...

It's the nip, Ayla - the NIP!!! MOL! We love nip over here, too!! Simon & Jay will chew on any ol' brand of nip - but I only like cosmic cat nip!! Our Mom calls me a nip snob!! MOL!!

Have a great day!!

~Nico, Simon & JayJay :)

The Island Cats said...

Haha! That nip makes you see the strangest things!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I think Iza mighta been a little MUI (mousing under the influence).

Have some more nip Ayla--you'' see 'em too!

The Crew said...

Um...I'm not an expert on such things, and have never experienced it myself, but I heard that too much 'nip can cause you to see things that aren't really there.

Your friend
Misty

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

That's how I like to play with my featherbutt mousies too! Mom tosses 'em under the rug and I GO GET 'EM!
It is more fun with nip, I agree.