Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Philosophizin...

IZA:  Sometimes I just like ta sit an think.  Like when Ayla is asleep in the bedroom and The Big Thing is outside.


Questions come ta mind.  Is the purpose of life catchin mousies outside, the rare bird what hits the winders, or the moths what gather on the doors tryin ta get out or in.

Or is it sleepin on TBT?  Or is my purpose to make Ayla happy?  I know she loves it when I sleep next to her.  So shouldn't I make a point of doing that? 

And then TBT allus loves it when I hop up on his lap while he is watchin TV.  Should I do that more often to make him happier or less often so that he appreciates it more?  It is really difficult to decide.
 
There is SO MUCH for a cat to consider in daily life.  Beins just don't know all the complexities.

Ah well, I go through these decisions efry day. Any advice is welcome.  The responsibilities of being a cat are great and awesome.

11 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

That's too much thinking for me!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow--there are so many reasons we exist--but our purpose is really just to be. We are cats after all and isn't being enough?

Brian said...

You're very wise!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Iza, our kitties' purpose in life is just to be AWESOME! Which we don't have to work at. So don't sweat it.

Nico, Simon and JayJay said...

Wow, you are a really deep thinking kitty, Iza!!

...That being said, I'm sorry, but I lost track of what you were saying after you mentioned catching the mousies outside!! I miss mousin'!! Our old house in Virginia used to have a few mices - I caught a few & gave them to our Mom. Funny tho, she wasn't thrilled by the gifts... *Hmpf!*

We think you should concentrate on what makes YOU happy - If it makes you happy cuddling with Ayla & TBT, then do that & they'll be happy too!!

Have a great day!!

~Nico, Simon & JayJay :)

The Island Cats said...

We try not to think that much and just do!!

Cory said...

Iza you are such a deep thinker for such a young cat. I think as you get older you'll figure it out.

The Crew said...

Oh my dear, I recommend you don't spend too much time dwelling on these deep thoughts. Just close your eyes and drift off into dreams of birdies, squirrels and bugs.

Tipper

Jacqueline said...

You are so gorgeous, Iza; we think you should try to do all of those things if they make you happy, sweetie...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

AFSS said...

Always keep em guessing is our motto.

Katnip Lounge said...

Mommy says now she understands why Cats meditate so much! Those are some Deep Thoughts.