Friday, September 17, 2010

Table Fixed

AYLA:  Yeah, I know I been doing all the posts lately, but this time it was cuz Iza DINT WANNA be involved.  See, its about that table Iza crashed over before an she just wasnt gonna get near it again. 

The Big Thing dint wanna spend much time fixin it cuz its 60 years old an all beat up.  Hes gonna build a new one annyway.  But he needed a quick fix fer until then  (which is about 2 projects from now).

It was unsteady cuz its got a single back leg.  So he screwed a single thin wide piece of wood (an old drawer divider) on the back leg.


Its not elegant (an now the table is even uglier), but it kinna matches an it works...


I was brave enough ta get on top at the back tilty corner an it was very steady.  Yay!

It MIGHT even be Iza-proof now!

7 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I hope it works. I would hate to go tumbling off if it didn't!

Sweet Praline said...

I'd be very careful on that table if I were you.

Brian said...

Just so it works!!!

AFSS said...

It actually looks like a purrfect cat table.

The Island Cats said...

Hmmmm...we bet Iza still won't go by that table even it if is kinda fixed.

Ayla and Iza, said...

Well, Iza IS lots bigger than I am, but I went an REALLY ushed on the corners of the table, so it is probly safe even fer her.

But I wont blame her if she stays off it. That was a scary crashie she had an Bein logic isnt ezactly what we pay best attention to.

♥Da fambly kitties♥ said...

You are a furry brave kitty!

You asked about helping kitties with food like the doggies. We think that for each dog you help to feed that leave more money for the shelter to spend on cat food and cat litter☺