Monday, October 11, 2010

Laser Eyes Battle

IZA:  Ayla an I are havin a Laser Eyes Battle!  We both been kinna hissy all day.  Its all about yesterday's lap time.  Ayla got on him first and stayed there until he got up.  So I dint get my turn.

So I nibbled her toes in bed last night and she whapped me hard.  We slept on opposite sides of The Big Thing (who thinks the whole thing is very amusin) the whole night.

Then this aftternoon, Ayla headed down ta the basement.  I know her favrit spot down there is up on the frigerator an I ran past her an got up first!  That made her upset (turnabout is fair play). She dint run cuz she dint know I could even get up there.  Well, I had been practicin when she wasnt around!!!

So there I was...

An there SHE was...

We glared at each other fer almost a hour.  TBT finally put a stop to it though.  He said we either make up or he would put our food bowls together for dinner. * GASP*  We dont like that at all!

We made up...

Our food bowls better not be touchin at dinnertime!

15 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Oh wow that is a long time to be fighting - but we totally understand why! Everyone should get lap time. And we think it is funny you went to steal Ayla's spot on the fridge - that was very smart of you to do. But we think it is even better that you made up - we hope the bowls aren't touching!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh you guys stay mad for a really long time. I do too.

Katnip Lounge said...

Where do you two buy your batteries? Our lasers always peter out after a minute or two...we'd LOVE to have 'em work for a whole hour!

pee ess: we're glad you made up!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh my Cod! No kitty wants her food bowls touching!! Yeeeewwww!

You got some pretty good lasers going on there, girls!

The Creek Cats said...

Too funny!
Maggie May has laser eye battles with Chevelle all the time!

Brian said...

Laser battles everywhere, those sure look like full power!

Sweet Praline said...

Let's play nice now!

Jacqueline said...

Such a silly post=how funny Iza's been practicing for the big fridge leap!...We love those lasers, but are glad you beautiful girls made up; maybe you guys should start alternating nights for lap time=just a suggestion...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Island Cats said...

Well, we're glad you made up finally. We wouldn't want your bowls touching....

THE ZOO said...

were glad yall iz furriends agen.

Natalie said...

Awesome lasers! I'm glad you've made up - it's no fun being mad!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Girls, call it a truce now!
You're much more fun when you get along!
But man, those were some awesome lazers!

Cory said...

I'm so glad I wasn't there in fur purrson...I'm betting those laser beams would have scorched my fur!

Angus Mhor said...

I think you girls are all frisky-fied
'cause Fall is coming and there's extra static 'lectricity in the air. It always makes me spazzy when it's cool this time of year. I'm glad you made up, tho'. Cheezwhiz! Isn't TBT's lap big enough for both of you?

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Baby here: Jack controls everything, or thinks he does. Usually I acquiesce to avoid conflict, but when I bap or wrassle him, I am tough and dominant, despite being half his size.
Jack here: The world is my oyster.