Monday, October 25, 2010

Limbo Unner The Ottoman

IZA: I know I aint famous fer bein agile, but even I can play when the right song comes along...

"Every limbo boy and girl
All around the limbo world
Gonna do the limbo rock
All around the limbo clock
Jack be limbo, Jack be quick
Jack go unda limbo stick
All around the limbo clock
Hey, let's do the limbo rock"

OK, so I do the Limbo Otto-Man...

Here I go, unner the Limbo Ottoman...
 Then I come out again...
Yeah, well if YOUR nickname was "Pudge", yould be thrilled, too...  I barely squeezed unner there!!!

11 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Iza we think it is very impressive you are able to get under there and then back out - most of us couldn't do it! And we think that pudge is a cute nickname, because our mom uses it on some of us too!

William said...

Pudge?!? I don't think any one of us could do that!

Millie said...

You aren't pudgy! You're a cat!

The Island Cats said...

What a fun game...the Limbo Ottoman!!

Nina the Torbie said...

Oh, that's a fun game! Mom seems surprised that I fit under the dresser, but of course I do! Also, fanks for telling me about the link. I'll get Mom on it right away.
Purrs,
Nina

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You look just the purrfect size for a kitteh. I myself and kind of scrawny and my Human wishes I'd fatten up a little, but I like to stay lean and mean.

Katnip Lounge said...

Iza, Mommy says you are Purrfect! She likes her Meezers round.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

That was a good trick, Iza!

the casbah kitten said...

That's cool! Now you've got Momma singing that song though. WE don't think you're at all pudgie....maybe it's just furs? Our V.E.T. had the nerve to call us 'chubby'!! Can you believe it?

AFSS said...

Iza we were very impressed. We bets Scylla couldn't do that.

The Crew said...

Yay!! (clapclapclapclapclapclap) Great limboing, Iza!