Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Garden Tour

Ooh, we almos forgot ta say...

No garden tour today.  Pretty much everything that blooms is dead fer the Winter.  The Big Thing is doin stuff out front, but we can't go there.  We watch from the winders, but we're not sure what he is up to.  We think he is buryin stuffs.

Ya can get more info on that HERE.   We can't figure it out.  Mebbe he is diggin up plants an moving them ta hide them from the Vishus Deer.  But that's the front yard an we dont care about that.

5 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I have to say, your post today got me suspicious about your human. It sounded like he was burying dead stuff, and it was some dark secret or something. So I looked at his blog (I was concerned he had gone crazy and you guys might be next!!), and it turns out he is burying living things that are meant to be buried. So I'm not worried anymore.

Mr Puddy said...

Sorry for your human about the plant but why they make thing so complicate ! I heard your human digging, weeding today and they already so tired.
For me, the job is done now, your human done a good job and it's no need to work tomorrow !
Don't he know " That's a purrsfect litter patch "
I really don't understand human !

Brian said...

You need to be out there to help with the digging, that would be fun!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You have vishus deer too??
Make sure you give TBT the "all clear" signal before he goes out there!

Katnip Lounge said...

Good Cod! Burying living stuff? Watch out, it could be zombies or sumpthin.