Monday, November 29, 2010

Poof Attack!

IZA: A few days ago, when the weather was still a little nice an TBT was out werkin in the yard, I joined him, as I often do.  Usually, I just snoopervise, but sometimes I wander through the plants away from where he is werkin.  Seriously, shovel stabs and cat tails dont go well together...

So I was wanderin around near but not "undershovel" when I was surprised suddenly.  I POOFED!
 I dont do THAT very often.  Fer one thing, I have a very short tail.  Ayla kids me about it often (more about THAT someday).  But fer me ta LOOK poofed I hafta be REALLY poofed...
 I was REALLY poofed! 
The strangest thing is that I cant esplain ta TBT WHY I poofed.  I cant claim a skwerl or even frog, I cant claim a surprise smell.  I cant even claim a scary noise that TBT couldnt hear (though that would have been a good idea if I had thought of it then - how would he disprove it?).

No, it was just a randomated poof.  A GOOD ONE, but stiff just a causeless poof.

Does that ever happen ta you?

15 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Poofs happen....

Katnip Lounge said...

Yup, sometimes it happens. Those dang furz have a mind of their own!

Iza, that is a spectacular POOF, we are impressed.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yes, Goldie and Shade and Banshee are right--Poof happens.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Hi Iza! We think you have a super cute tail - and poofed it is even cuter! We don't get poofed very often but this weekend both Virgil and Stella got poofed and no one is sure why. We miss seeing you and Ayla since mom can't visit from work anymore - can you please tell her Hi from us!

Max said...

Yep, sometimes I just think about the fact that Buddah will be here until the day I die, and I get so annoyed I poof.

In fact, I feel a poof coming on right...NOW...

Brian said...

Wow, I've never had a random poof before, and poofed it was!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Your tail looks like you saw a ghost!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

We always poof for a reason. Scooby really never poofs, not in recent memory anyway!
Shaggy sometimes, but I poof a lot! Usually when I get riled at the other two, or I see another cat out the window.
Maybe you sceneted something on the wind that only you could smell.

Natalie said...

Wow, that is quite the poof! I've never seen Scarlett poof for no reason (it's usually caused by another cat), but Melly's tail sometimes puffs up randomly. It's hard to tell with her, though, since her tail is pretty fluffy anyway.

Derby, Ducky said...

We don't poof our tails very oftne at all. Mum isn't that fond of turkey and she prefers white meat. She would rather have ham!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Poof practice is good. Be prepared.

The Island Cats said...

Hmmmm...we wonder why you poofed too!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh my, no! When I poof I always have a reason! And I bet you do too, Iza, even if you can't a-member or explain what it was!

Mr Puddy said...

It's just happen but don't you think it really good experience !

The Crew said...

Hmmmm...I don't think I've ever poofed without a good reason.

Tipper