Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I Play Wif Toys Too!

AYLA: OK, I unnerstand that I dont play wif toys as much as Iza does.  Or with TBT as much as Iza does.  But I DO play wif toys...
 I just do it less often.  But when I do, I go nutso!!!
TBT knows when I'm in the mood, in the groove, in that way, ready to play, after the mousies, around the housie, get it down, on the ground, anxious ta play, ready ta say, let me attem, gonna catchem, lookin fer fun, feelin young, on my way ta catch them, YAY!
Reachin down, pawin around, fallin up, feelin down, grabbin this, grabbin that, lookin on shoes, lookin in hats, I'm a grabbin in the air extra-ordinaire, or searchin in tha closets I dont care.  I grab mousies right, I grab them left, anny old way I can grab them best, HEY!
And thats just the inside toy-mousie world. When I was allowed out, I was the Alien (like in the movie) of the real mousie world.  They never knew where I was or would be.  They would wander out ta fix their holes and I would scoop them right up, unkown, undetected, unseen, terror from above, and THEY couldn't even make a movie of the terror of me....  I was the deadly rumor of fear at night in the least suspected places, and they did not live to the end of THEIR movie.

And someday, I will get outside again and remind the new generations of what their ancient ones feared most!  Bwa-Ha-Ha...

IZA:  Uh,  TBT?  Can I sleep in the garage tonight?  In the car wif the doors locked?  You might want to too.

13 comments:

Brian said...

You're not kidding, you are a play monster fur sure!!!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Ayla, you can play with the best of 'em!

I think I'm gonna go hide somewhere now...

Derby, Ducky said...

Hunt master monster Ayla!

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Ayla...no one's ever gonna say you can't play!!

Cory said...

Ayla, we have never forgotten the pictures of you hunting birdie when you were still allowed your freedom. You are a goddess. Someday you will hunt again.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

It's quality not quantity of play time, isn't it Ayla.

Iza, did Ayla scare you?

Ayla and Iza, said...

Yes she DID. She was crazy wild. Woreied TBT too!

West 40 Cats said...

We bow down to such a goddess! We luvs dis post, you didnt scare us, we are in awe! Play Play Play, and hunt again soon some day!

Da Kittys

Mr Puddy said...

Great skill !!! Ayla

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Go get 'em Ayla!

The Crew said...

I don't play with toys as often as I used to, but when I do I really get into it!

George

Daisy said...

I do not play with toys as much as I used to, either. But it looks like you still have some good toy-moves!

THE ZOO said...

hafe a gud tyme Ayla.