Saturday, January 29, 2011

Marley Updates, 2

AYLA:
Im not crazy about the new kid, but Im getting used to him.  He taps me when we pass!  Hugo says he is OK, Iza says he is OK, and The Big Thing says hes stayin,  So I guess I have no choice.  He IS kinna cute...

He likes ta crawl unner things like I do...
He got into my hidey-hole a couple times, but TBT hasnt got a good picture of that yet.

He likes ta sit on TBT's lap at the computer.  Iza doesnt seem ta mind being near him...
And Iza doesnt mind him on the cat tree with her...

She even gave him some advice on the best places ta perch and nap...
He is still gettin ta know us better.  Here, he is caught engaging in a cautious butt sniff.  Iza dint even know it, but I saw him...
He likes ta stay close to TBT cuz he gets lots of attenshun.  He sits on the chair near him...
Or takes a nap on him....

So he is settlin himself right in.  Well, I got used ta Iza.  I spose I'll get used ta Marley...

THE BIG THING:   I just noticed that we had our 75,000th visitor 2 days ago!  I am amazed.  Thank you all for coming to visit us...

12 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

Glad you are getting used to him Ayla. He is cute. Did you get the email about the camera?

Natalie said...

It's nice to see that you're getting used to the little interloper. He is a cutie! I'm sure you'll be good friends...eventually :)

Derby, Ducky said...

Glad everyone seems to be getting along. We blew by 100,000 visitors in the past month. We don't know when with mum being busy.

Mr Puddy said...

AWWW !!!! How sweet to see you guys get along well. Marley seems fit purrfect to your family : )

The Island Cats said...

Ayla, we're glad you're giving the new kid a chance!!

The Creek Cats said...

We love seeing how happy Marley is in his new home with you!!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Looks like you're really coming together as a family!
Love all the pictures!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Ayla, Marley only needs to understand one word, right? R-e-s-p-e-c-t!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

What Spitty said - you are the senior cat, after all. He seems like a pretty agreeable little guy, I'm sure he'll go along.

Brian said...

It really does look like things are purrgressing nicely. Marley is making everyone feel comfortable.

AFSocksScylla said...

We bet U two will be best friends soon. Glad to see he is getting along so well with Iza.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Glad you're getting along. You're becoming family.