Saturday, January 08, 2011

More Cowlicks

IZA:  Hmm, 2 weeks inna row I got fooled!  Last week I was asleep and today I thought he was takin pictures of my bootifur furs when he was just collectin some of that annoyin "cowlick"...
Im sure he does it just ta embarass me...
I think my furs are alive.  Spots just spring up while Im not lookin...
An theyre allus different!  
I KEEP smoothin them down, but it doesnt last!  I wish Ayla hadda cowlick...

UPDATE:   Look at the cool new banner!  Ann Zoolatry did it of course.  She is SO GREAT at that!  Neat features:  Our name colors match our collars!  Two pictures were combined!  And the letters on TBT's shoes were changed to stand for Mark's Mews (MM).  WOW!

12 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Cowlicks make you look interesting! I'd be proud.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh Iza! Me too! I have all kinds of sticky-up furs and it's so horribly embarrassing when the Human takes pictures of me looking all disheveled. It's Not Right. I mean, you should see HER sometimes!

The Creek Cats said...

Too cute! Our momma loves our cowlicks! Maggie May gets them the most.

The Island Cats said...

We have that problem too! Mom says it's because it's wintertime and the air is dry!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

My human smooths out any imperfections in my fur. I have her trained!

Sweet Praline said...

I've had a lot of cowlicks lately, too!

Derby, Ducky said...

Maybe you need a good furmination!

Brian said...

Don't worry about those silly cowlicks, they are just part of beautiful you! Speaking of beautiful, I love your new header, Ann did it up right (but she always does!)!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

I am ALWAYS cowlicky and disheveled. Mommy calls me a feline swiffer, cuz I get DEBRIS in my furz, too.

*sigh*

I'll never get a girl this way.

~~ Maui

pee ess: We LOVES your new header!

Cara n Crew said...

We love the new header! Very cool!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

Wyatt's Corner said...

Found it The Big Thing...in case anyone else is looking.

AFSS said...

We loves your new banner.

Scylla has a cowlick. Since Daddy calls her Kitty Cow (due to her size) we thinks it is appropriate she has a cow lick in her furs.