Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowprints!

IZA:  It snowed couple days ago, but I am trying ta catch up.  Only a inch. like the last 2 times, but I went out init this time.  I hate walkin on snow.  Its both wet AND cold!

It seemed ta be all onna ground, so I hopped to bare spots like the boot scraper an jumped up the the tabletop.  That always seems clean.

AACK!  it had snow too.  In fact I skidded on the stuff...
On the other paw, it was innerestin ta see that some animal had walked on the snow.  TBT says those are birdie tracks.  I spose so, but its not like I ever pay much attention ta birdie feet.  They dont leave those shapes on the lawn and I dont eat their feet!
 And Im amazed ta see how often they walk around on our deck!  These were all over the place...
So I decided I should leave a warning ta the birdies that I was here too!  I deliberately walked on the stuff.  I found that if I walked fast it just pushed it flat.
But iffen I stood in one spot for even a short time, it vanished...!
This is, according to TBT, my "signature print".  Ill have to figure out a way to use this sometime.  Mebbe on next years Chrissymouse cards!

TBT was gonna take Ayla out to get her pawprints, but he decided it would be mean to let her out for only 10 seconds.  She is "that way" again...  The noise is evil.

21 comments:

Max said...

Whoa, that's kinda cool. I really like the picture of the lone paw print, it's pretty much perfect. The Woman says it would be a good tattoo template. Not that I'm getting a tattoo...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You have a really nice signature print! We think that Max is right about the tattoo template. Maybe the big thing can get that print tattooed?

Katnip Lounge said...

We love your footie prints! The Baby stepped in paint once and made a print on the ceramic tile...Mommy never scrubbed it off cuz she loves it so much. That was years ago and there's just a faint outline left!

Mr Puddy said...

I love your paws prints ! ...Just LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!!
and I like those birdy's feet prints as well cause of reminding me how YUM they are...hee.hee

Have a great day, Have a wonderful time !
xxxxx
Puddy

Wyatt's Corner said...

That looked like one big Bird to me!

Sweet Praline said...

Love your paw prints. I didn't go out in our snow today because mom thinks it made me sick last time.

Sorry, but I love visualizing you sliding on the table.

Derby, Ducky said...

One purrfect paw print. How cool, no pun intended.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Even if you did not like being in the show all that much, Iza, you sure made pretty pawprints!

The Island Cats said...

We like your paw prints in the snow...you were very brave to venture out into the cold.

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

What lovely paw prints you have! We don't have any of that stuff here but they say it is coming. And we loved the joke. :)

Harry Spotter said...

That's alot of snow. Cool paw prints.

Natalie said...

Such pretty paw prints! You're very brave to go out there in the cold. Snow is pretty unpleasant!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Whoa! What perfect paws you have, Iza! (The better to scratch people with I';m sure!)

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

We love your snowprints!

Brian said...

I love your paw prints in the snow, and yes, a pawtograph would be purrfect!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Those paw prints are darling!
We have so much snow it is over mom & dads heads along the driveway from shoveling.
We will not go out in that awful cold ickky stuff!

William said...

Oh, we love those paw prints!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Our snow is melting, as best it can when it's freezing. Stay warm.

Daisy said...

Your paw prints in the snow are so cool!

THE ZOO said...

those iz gud snow prints. owr wofies tore owr snow up in tha back. we got 3-4 inches but they rolled all thru tha yard.

AFSS said...

Sorry to here Ayla is that way again (sigh) we really wishes there was a cure. Poor girl.

We loves your signature paw print.