Friday, February 04, 2011

Again?

AYLA:
 
I am stunned! 

The Big Thing got up early this morning, got dressed, and forced me into the PTU for a drive.  I went to the vet AGAIN!

And he LEFT me there...

Soon, they gave me a shot and I started to feel sleepy.  My last thought was " Oh Bast.  Marley wasnt my new Brother, he was my REPLACEMENT"!!!

But then I slowly woke up again.  I fully expected to see The Bridge, but I was back in my PTU in the vet's office.  A lady there saw me waking up an she talked to me for a while.  That was nice.  My mouth felt funny though...

It turned out that they had cleaned my teeth!  The lady told me that it was unpleasant for me,  but important to help me keep my teeth all my life.  Well, I DO want to keep my teeth!  When TBT was allowed to come and take me home, the lady was cuddling an scritching me.  She was very good at it.  In fact, she likes me so much (because Im so little and cute), that she didnt want to give me back to TBT!

But she had to eventually, and I got home a couple hours ago.  TBT said he dint tell me in advance because he dint want me to be all upset beforehand.  I think he really means he dint want me to hide!

BTW, thats what the extra shot was for yesserday.  They needed my BLOOD to make sure it was safe to anesitize me today.  I'll try ta remember that for next time! 

19 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad that you are doing well and that your teeth are all clean now! I hate having mine done. Do you still have all your teeth? I have five I think.

Ayla, Iza, and Marley said...

Yes, I have all my teeth. But this is the first time Ive ever had them cleaned.

Ayla

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Ayla you were very brave!

Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad your teeth are all nice and clean now. You can relax for another year. Uh oh, mum has just realised we are overdue to have our teeth checked.

Brian said...

Oh yea, that is kind of sneaky, but at least it all worked out okay! Now, get that much needed nap!!!

AFSocksScylla said...

We have been very lucky we have never had to have our teeth cleaned.

The Island Cats said...

Oh Ayla, we're glad your teefs are all cleaned now!!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Okay, Ayla, so that was an unpleasant surprise, but doesn't your mouth feel so much fresher now?

Pierro said...

OH NO you had to go backkkk?
How terrible and horrible.
yeah yeah I hate that place.
Mom says we have to go to the torture place next month.... I am already shivering with fear.

I hope you have a bonkbonksunny week-end

Cara n Crew said...

That happened to me too! It's a good feeling to have clean teefs tho, isn't it? I hope your v-e-t stuff is done for a while :)

Minnie

Natalie said...

Poor thing! Scarlett had that done and she hasn't been the same since - I don't know if they overdosed her on the anesthesia or what. Scary thing to go through!

Harry Spotter said...

Glad your teeth are all clean now. It's very important jsut ask Fiona. Have a great weekend.

=^..^= said...

You cud never ever be replaced!!! Your breath must be super fresh rite now. Ours smell of 6-day-old fish and 9-day-old chicken!

~Slash & Bronzy

Mr Puddy said...

You got a purrfect cleaned now , It means you can eat more : )

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Tooth care is important. Jack knows. He recently had a big canine break right off and it made him sick. We're glad you were treated so nice at the vet.

Angus Mhor said...

I'll bet your smile is even prettier now, Ayla. I have to hand it to TBT, tho'. He finessed that pretty well..you didn't really have a chance to get scairt!

Jacqueline said...

We're so glad that toof cleaning surgery is over and you are home, beautiful Ayla; we hope you got extra cuddles and treats for all your troubles, sweet girl...Happy weekend, precious friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
PS...We loved your Hugo photos too=we could see he had a great time with you guys!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh man, teef cleening. we is glad you gotted to keep all your teefs!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Yes, it's Dental Health Month...so we see you gave at the office, hahameow! Glad you have 'pearly whites' again!