Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Marley Speaks!

MARLEY:  This hard.  But I try.  Well, I be teached by Iza lots this week.  I unnerstand the werds now, but the keybrd tappin is stil triky.  But she sez I can tri a post.  Not know what ta say.

Good house.  They nice here.  Big Thing wunnerful.  Good scritchies, food, lap, bed sleepin.  Tosses balls aroun fer me lots.  Picks me up, but I don like that so much.  Lotsa food.  I hungry all day.  Get food all day.  Stinky food!  I had dry stuff alla timebefore, but Bast, this stinky food is SO GREAT.  I get it 5 timesa day.  And still crunchies too. 

Hugo was a great friend.  He talked ta me the first few days here and calmed me down.  I dint know he dint live here.  It was sad when he hadda travel along.  Seems Ayla, Iza, an Big Thing live here.  I like Big Thing.  He gives me lots attenshun.  Tosses toys to me.  He is great ta sleep on.

Iza is good too.  She been teachin me keyboard tappin, beggin fer treats, batting toys, cattree climbin, and hidey-places.  Ayla is trickier.  She grumpy sometimes.  Iza saysgive her a few days cuz she is "bothered".  OK. 

But she was OK today fer awhile an we actly wrassled.  She was gentle.  I wrassled Iza too, but she is too big fer me.  I thot I was winnin once but then she jus held me down with a paw.  She is strong.  An BIG!

Ayla is easier.  An gentler.  She turned me right over too, but let me plaay top cat breefly.
She kicks real hart!  But not ta hurt. 
I got top on her once!  She just shoved we off like nothin!  Wow!


She is WAY mor esperinced...  I mean, SHE can handle IZA who is TWICED our size.  I cant do that at alll.  I was hot stuf at the shelter games, but I gotta lot ta lern here.

But I gonna get bigger too. I be top cat here soon. 

18 comments:

Brian said...

You are such a cutie Marley! Oh yes, the grow will come, just wait fur it!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! That looks like fun. Can I come play?

Ichiro

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, you keep eating all that yummy fudz and soon everything will SHRINK, including Iza. Trust us, it will happen!

Angus Mhor said...

Marley, those girls are really great...you just keep bein' yourself and things'll settle right down. And the BT is GREAT about the food. He's a real believer in a well-nourished feline and NO-CAT at his house goes hungry! You've definitely landed on all four, my friend!

Lynx217 said...

Cutie is putting it mildly! U will grow so furry fast and this will be a distant memory soon and soon u be the alpha cat! I believe in u!

Curzon

The Island Cats said...

Hi there, Marley!! You did real good for your first post! We know one day you're gonna take both Iza and Ayla!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Well, Marley, great first post. But I think you're gonna have a l-o-n-g way to become Top Cat in this household, MOL!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Don't worry, Marley, it sounds like you are learning fast, about everything from blogging to wrassling big kitties!

Natalie said...

Looks like you're learning fast, Marley!

Derby, Ducky said...

Marley good job on your first post. Yeah the tippy tapping is rough on the paws.

It will take time to sort out alpha cat.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Things sound great there Marley!
Those rasslin' pictures are great!

Mr Puddy said...

Marley, you are so sweet ! I don't surprise you can get along with your two sisters so easy.
and I impress about Ayla " An gentler " and can handle Iza play as well. Pretty Awesome purrsonality !!!

xxx

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Marley, gerls are usually the boss. I know it's hard to believe but they are. An' there's no disgrace in lettin' 'em be ~ it's less trubble that way.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Hi Marley! Wow you did a great job with your post! WE know how tough they can be! We think it is great you are living with Iza, Ayla and TBT now - we know they will love you lots and lots! And we are sorry Hugo doesn't live there all the time but we are so glad he was there to help you be relaxed when you got there. Maybe he can go visit you again when you are more settled - since he is our hippo we get to make the rules, so we say if you want to have him visit again you can - you just have to let him know! And boy you are such a cutie - mom says you remind her of Gus because you have a cute orange and white face like he does. We can't wait to read more posts from you!!

=^..^= said...

O Marley, so lurrvely to see you settling in so nicely. You keep working on that top cat position, k? Meanwhile, you'll always be top cat in our books!

~Slash & Bronzy

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Marley - how wonderful that you love your new forever home and your sisfurs and TBT!! TBT IS DA BOMB!!! (that's a GOOD thing!!)

Eric and Flynn said...

That was some good rasslin Marley! Don't get too excited about being Top Cat cuz it is usually the ladies that hold that position.

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Awwww, we love watchin you play baby games, which help you learn how to be a mancat...fun, wild but considerate, too.