Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Prezzie-Playin

AYLA:  I wasnt sure what this thing was when I found it sitting around.  TBT says it is a "Plague Rat".  Well I checked it out all careful-like at first...
It smelled real innerestin.  Nip an "something else".
So I proceeded ta beat it around real good...
THAT made it smell even better!
Im havin lots of fun with it...

MARLEY: When I found this green mousie hangin on a string up in the air, I just KNEW I hadda get him loose from it!
He sure has a strong grip on that string...
Well, iffen I cant get him onto the floor ta bat around, Ill just whap him around on his string...

IZA: OMC!  A stinkey rat in a sunpuddle!  What more could one ask fer?  I wrassled him right...
I wrassled him left...
Hey Big Thing, can we have a little privacy please?
Thanks, Eric and Flynn!

13 comments:

Brian said...

That big rat sure does look like fun!!!!

Natalie said...

Those look like excellent toys!

Mr Puddy said...

Wow !!! I'm sure those mousies are brilliant !!!!
Have FUN !!!
xxx

Eric and Flynn said...

Glad you are enjoying your toys. I am not into nip like my niphead brother Flynn, but even I love our plague ratsies.
Eric

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You all look like you are having a grand time with your toys!

Derby, Ducky said...

Fun toys!

Jacqueline said...

Great photos=those are really cool new toys and you all look like you're having such fun with them!...We have seen that plague rat around and are going to have make Mommy buy us one of those=everyone seems to love them!...Have a great time with all your new toys and enjoy the weekend, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Island Cats said...

Wow! Those are some real fun toys!! Harley, Zoey says if she had that mousie, she'd chew right through that string and set it free!!

Max said...

Kill the rat. KILL IT. MAKE IT DEAD!

Sorry....I get carried away.

BUT KILL IT!

=^..^= said...

Wat pawsome mousies!!!

~Slash & Bronzy

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

There's fun for everyone!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

What fun!!! It's great seeing you all having such a good time!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I KEEP telliong the Human to buy me a plague rat and she keeps saying, 'Yes, Spitty, I will' but I notice that so far she has not. I thinkit's a-cause she's a little freaked out by them, MOL!

That, and she's pretty lazy.