Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Vet Visit and Cat Tree

MARLEY:  Well, I got suprised taday just like Ayla did las week!  The Big Thing picked me up and cuddled me fer a few minnits, then brought me inta the Mewsroom.  There was the PTU, jaws open an ready to swallow me!  He made me go in an off we went in the noisey machine...

I was goin ta Dr Jeffrey again.  I should have known!  TBT had closed me in the Mewsroom las night with a litterbox (what are usually down in the basement) and left me there.  He came an checked it once a hour, but all he found were pee balls.  Finally, after I pooped, he was happy an let me out.  That is something ta remember!

Annyway, when we went in, TBT gave them my poop inna plastic bag.  Im thinking mebbe thats how he pays them.  I dint know my poops were valable!  Then I got probed again, got shot again, an we went home.  Thoroughly disgusting. 

Ayla snickered at me an said she knew that was gonna happen but dint feel like warnin me.  She can be kinna annoyin sometimes!

I relaxed in the cat tree fer a while.  It nice ta sit in the boxes.  Safe, ya know?  Here I am watchin the fishies in their big box...
When I look over a bit, I can see out the deck door.  I cant see the feeder from here, but they fly past an sometimes sit of the deck rails wich is good. Sometimes there is a skwerl!
Then I took a nap...
After a while, I went an sat onthe top.  The view is great!  I can see Ayla walkin around...
An watch Iza battin mousies...
TBT says we are all done with vet visits fer a year, unless there is a mergency.  I hope there are no mergencies!

14 comments:

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Your vet is truly an pet lover if he takes payment in poop!

You look very relaxed and settled in to your new home Marley! So much to see & do!

Brian said...

Whew, I'll bet you're glad that is over! It sure is nice to have a home to come back too sweet Marley!!!

Daisy said...

Yes, I am pretty sure my Mommeh pays the vet in poops, too. They always seem so happy to get their little container of poop.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It is good to be done with the vet visits! I like our tree!

Eric and Flynn said...

Bet you are glad to be home again and no more vet visits for a year.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

My human must owe a lot to the vet - she is always trying to make me eat more, and you know what happens when a kitty eats....

William said...

Glad you got through that all right, Marley! I had to laugh about the pee balls--that's exactly what my mom calls 'em, too!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Wow! That's really something about your poop! I wonder if I could sell some of mine on ebay?

Well, anyway, thanks for letting us know its true worth. I used to think the Human was carrying it out to the garbage can after she changed the litter, but now I think maybe she was taking it to the bank!

The Island Cats said...

We're glad you survived that vet visit, Marley!! You deserve to relax now!

Derby, Ducky said...

I wonder if our VET takes poop for payments? I think mum tosses the stuff out every week.

Glad the extra visits are done, we don't like mergencies either.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Mom says she wishes she could pay ALL her bills wiv cat poops. She said that if that were the case, instead of a "stock exchange" there would be a "poop exchange"! MOL! And since most investments are a load of poop these days, that would make sense!

=^..^= said...

Be glad that all this VET thingies are finally over! Now you can concentrate on having fun.

~Slash & Bronzy

The Crew said...

Well Marley, you sure had a big day. We're glad you got a good report from the VET and don't have to go back soon.

Hey, we need to find our if our VET takes poop. With 7 of us here, we sure have enough of it!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Oh Marley, you are growin' up! We are glad you are done with vet visits for a while and Teri had to laff when she thought about payin the vet with poop...