Monday, March 14, 2011

Kleenex Box Toy

Marley:  I discovered the kleenex box toy.  It had been hidden since I got here, but TBT noticed it an put it out today.  Iza showed me that there is a rattley ball inside an it is fun ta reach in an bat it around.

I was careful at first...
I tried ta get my paw in...
But the box kept slidin around.
I finally found it easier when I turned the box on its back!

With my paw fully in, I could bat the ball around real good!

That was a LOT of fun...

But I discovered a dark side ta the box!  I pushed my whole head in and got STUCK!

I shoved it all around the room tryin ta get it OFF...

Iza was laffin her butt off while I pushed an pulled at it...

I finally caught it onna wall corner and pulled my head out.  I was gone from the area inna second!  Iza was in the next room tellin Ayla "You wont beleef it, he got his HEAD stuck in the ball box"!

Some toys are trickier than others...

17 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

Big sisters like to do that to little brothers!

Eric and Flynn said...

The box toy sounds like lots of fun, but getting your head stuck doesn't. That was not nice of Iza to laugh at you.

Max said...

Dood! You totally gave me an idea! Buddah's birthday is tomorrow and I didn't know what to give him...I can give him a kleenex box toy! And I realllly hope his head gets stuck!

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha..Ha... Marley, We about to fall of the chair when saw you put your head in the box !
How inside the box ?..Ha..Ha !
Sorry Dood ! it's too funny : )

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Marley, I'm so sorry but I couldn't help MOL!!! I know I would not have been laughing if it had been me.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh very excellent! Boxes are the best!

Brian said...

Oh, I'll tell you what, sometimes the boxes the humans have are really confusing...but ya done good!

Cory said...

::snicker::

Marley that must have been so scary...poor baby!

::snicker::

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You know what, Marley>? Those boxes are really, really fun when they're full of soft white things you can pull out and rip up, one by one. Then you can leave them all over the house, MOL!!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Marley! We can't believe your sisters didn't help you with that box! ::snicker::

Ayla, Iza, and Marley said...

Spitty, when I learned the box game, I started ta pull them white soft papers out of ALL the boxes. Thats MY game!

Funny how they are all turned upside down these days...

Iza

Natalie said...

Aw, poor Marley, getting your head stuck sounds very traumatizing! (And I'm certainly not laughing at the idea of you running around with a box on your head. Nope, not a bit.)

Jacqueline said...

MOL!!...Cute Marley photos=we like to attack the kleenex box, but don't stick our head in there anymore!...Have a fun week with your lovely sisters, sweetie...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Crew said...

Oh Marley, you're so funny!

=^..^= said...

MOL! We hope you didn't get box-hair!

~Slash & Bronzy

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Marley, that looks like such a fun toy, we think we need one! And we think Ayla and Iza have probably gotten their heads stuck in there also, but don't want to admit it ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

What fun! Well, except for the head getting stuck part.....