Friday, March 25, 2011

Marley Been in the Hidey Hole

Ok, OK, I'm comin out.  Bast, cant a fella get some "away" time?  Its not like I was chased in here...
[TBT:  Yes you were.  I dropped a big pot on the floor and you scrabbled into the hidey hole like all the ghosts in Heck were after your tail]

Ahem, well, never mind why I was in there.  Sometimes I just like the enclosed feelin.  And I DID have several toy mousies in there with me.  Ya cant feel too alone with mousies around ya.  Especially the sisal ropey ones, ya know?

[I tossed those mousies in there to calm you down]

But it is lunchtime, so here I am.  Ready.  Willing.  Hungry...

[You didn't come out until I shoved a food bowl right to the opening and pulled it out as you approached it.]

Ack, I get no mercy today...

13 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, WE believe you. Even if the Pot Monsters don't.

Brian said...

Oh Marley, how low can you go?!?!?!

Natalie said...

Hee, I like TBT's interjections.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Marley, that's what you get for dealing with humans! They just don't know how to properly respect us kitties!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I hate it when humans make horrible noises. I am glad you found a hidey hole.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

It's always good to scope out the hidey holes in every room...just in case of a situation like this!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Marley yoo know its ok to be a bit askeird. Mooch doesnt come out if there's too many beans, too much noise and sometimes if its too much light. Yea we fink shes a vampre kitteh! MOL

Molly

Sweet Praline said...

We had a hole like that in the apartment when I was a kitten. Mom quickly plugged it up so I couldn't get in it anymore.

Eric and Flynn said...

Loud noises are bad! We think you were entitled to get in your hidey hole.

The Island Cats said...

Marley, that's a pretty good hiding spot!! In case the pots ever try to get you again!

Derby, Ducky said...

Oh Marley, we believe you. Like your header picture of you sniffing the fresh airs.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Aw, Marley boy, it's okay. My Human calls me a Big Scaredy Cat all the time, but I really don't see anything wrong with that. I mean, I've survived this long be being, um, careful--yep, that's it. Careful!

ArtemisiaFSS said...

Well Artemisia spent all day Thursday under the Chair n Half cause they were digging out the ditch by our house. She didn't come out until the big machines were gone.