Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mousie Around Obstacle

MARLEY:  Ooh I have so much fun at The Big Thing's feet sometimes!  I am starting to join Iza for the dinnertime toy toss.  Thats when he eats his dinner onna tray while watchin TV news an tosses toys around.  Iza likes ta chase them an sometimes bring them back (especially squiggles) for another toss.  Me, I prefer ta keep playin with one atta time an usually around his feets.

He shook the rattley mouse for me and I went for it.  I love sounds as good as movements!!!
Picking the mousie around the table leg is good.
It tried ta crawl away, but I got it back.  I pulled it in to me an nommed it fer a while.

Between Iza an me, mousies dont last long here!

9 comments:

Brian said...

I can tell, a chance they don't stand at all!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Every kitty has a different play style!
You're really showing that mousie who's boss!

Sweet Praline said...

I used to play with mousies all the time.

Eric and Flynn said...

That mousie was very silly to think it could get away from you.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yep--I don't think that mouse stands a chance..

Mr Puddy said...

Marley,
As you said " mousies dont last long here ! " You must have stock supply for unlimited mousies !

The Island Cats said...

Kill it, Marley!!

Natalie said...

Ooh, that looks like fun! Scarlett is a big fan of mouse toys (Melly not so much, oddly).

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Rattly mousies rule. I like them lots too.