Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Squiggle Shoe Wars

THE BIG THING:  Well, last night was apparently shoe wars part 2,  The Squiggle War!

I suppose I should be getting used to it.  At least their claws don't get through my shoes.

It always occurs when I am TRYING to eat dinner ( a GOOD one, BTW)!
 
I didn't put the green squiggle there, and I don't know who did.  I suspect it was Iza, because she does carry them around and deposit them on my shoes.  But Marley has shown an interest in them too and he LOVES to carry toys around.  
Marley is more aggressive about toys on my feet.  Maybe they smell good to him.   My shoes, I mean.
 But Iza does love the squiggles, so I can't be too sure.
Marley is winning here..  But Iza carried it off at the end.  In fact, I found it on the bed next to her when I crawled under the blankets.  I think she was just humoring Marley's idea of possession.

13 comments:

Brian said...

It sure looks like you two are having lots of fun!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

There is nothing in the world like a good squiggle.
We got some from Sophia's mom years ago and still play with them!

Mr Puddy said...

I love to do that too, Marley
Human called that " Cute ! " : )
xoxo

Eric and Flynn said...

The squiggle looks like fun. Maybe you could try the laces too Marley.

Katnip Lounge said...

Our Angel Brother Chuckles loved shoe games, too! We love to see how Iza plays so well with Marley...or is it the other way 'round? We've never had a squiggle, where do you get them?

pee ess: Mommy says a "read" is quite tasty! It's a leafy mind food.

Natalie said...

It's so cute how well they play together!

Melody said...

Hey little kitties. Nice to meet you guys. I like you Marley. My name is Marley too. You should come and visit. Im a real naughty boy it looks like you might be naughty too.

The Island Cats said...

That squiggly thing sure is entertaining!!

Sweet Praline said...

We ladycats like to show the men who's boss!

Derby, Ducky said...

We carry toys all over the place, even to the dungeon and back.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I am not surprised Iza won - she has had more experience!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Squee! The Human says, "How can you even eat your dinner watching that?? They are soooooo 'dorable!"

Me, I'm kinda embarrassed I had to type that.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Marley, there is something about shoe smells, I always dived into my Uncle Dan's shoes when he would come over to my house and take them off ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sam