Saturday, March 19, 2011

Up High

AYLA: I've mentioned a few times recently how much I like high places, and some kitties have asked about my highest indoor places and whether I can get up on doors.  So I went back in the photos fer my best examples.

One of the things I like best is ladders!  This is the tallest one in the house.
I like bein up on this door alot.  Iza cant even get on the shoe rack next ta it, never mind the door itself.  Im a little worried about Marley though.  He is pretty fearless climbin up the cat tree and I saw him on the middle shelf of the shoe rack the other day.  I hope he doesnt get much better at climbin!
 An speaking of the shoe rack, the top of it has become my favorite nappin place.  TBT put some heavy-duty cardboard in the space between the shoes.  I was gettin up there without it, but it IS easier now.  I jump straight ta the cardboard from the bed below.  
I WAS nappin directly on the shoes, but TBT added my bloo towel from the box on the floor.  Its MUCH more comfy now...

13 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! Cool up high places!

Max said...

Hmmm...there's a ladder in our front room right now but it never occurred to me to climb up it. I should go investigate...

Cara n Crew said...

You have very impressive climbing skills, Ayla...not to mention TBT wrapped around you little paw! Have a great weekend!

Pip, Smidgen, MInnie, and Hollie

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

That was very nice of TBT to make it easier for you to get up there. Wow--TBT is soooooo much neater than my Human. Just look at that shoe rack! He should give my Human some lessons. She's not as much of a slob as she used to be, but she's not winning any prizes either.

Mr Puddy said...

Woaw !!!!! What I can say ?
You are the TOP CAT !!!!
xoxox

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I'm glad to see your human made the cat rack so much more comfortable for you, Ayla!

Eric and Flynn said...

That was very thoughtful of TBT to put your blankie on the shoes for you.It looks like two pairs of shoes are giving us the laser eyes!

Katnip Lounge said...

Ayla, you are a jumper extrordinaire! Better not let Marley watch you though, he'll get ideas.
TBT is ACE to put your cozy bloo towel on his shoes.

Natalie said...

Wow, you are very agile!

The Creek Cats said...

Wow, you really get up there! We love the pic of you on top the door. We've never done that before!

Derby, Ducky said...

I loves high up places too. Marley may be a ginger boy with the high gene in him.

Ducky

Tillie and Georgia said...

We like your high places :)
Thank you for your purrs for Mickey.
We really miss him and it will take
a while to get used to him not being here.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Nico, Simon and JayJay said...

Wow!! You are an expert climber!! Our older brother Tobey (who is now at the bridge) was a climber & LOVED to sit on doors. Our Mom used to call him her gargoyle!! I personally don't see a need to climb higher than the cat tree, but Jay... Well he gets too curious & has to find out what's at the top - he used to follow our Mom into the attic...

The blu towel on top of the shoe rack looks really comfy!! Have a great nap!!

~Nico, Simon & JayJay :)