Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pole Dancing

MARLEY:  Sometimes Im just a Wild Child!  For example, one of my hobbies is "exotic dance".  I just love dancin around the poles on our kitty tree, but I usually start an stop too fast fer a picture.  This time though TBT was takin a picture when I suddenly ran up to the pole.
Throw treats...
Cuz its a lot easier fer me ta treats by dancin than  it is by figurin out THIS evil little thing!
 Iza is the only one who has a knack for it.  She knows how ta hit it so that treats fall out, so Ayla an me just wait around.
 See?  They fall out that little hole there, but I cant make it werk.  So I gotta dance fer my treats...

14 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, that evil egg thingy is as bad as our puzzle box! Whoever said we were supposed to WORK for treats? It's wrong, we say.

You ought to come to Vegas and pole dance, you are WAY cuter than any of the silly Humans who shimmy around.

Brian said...

Marley, you are gonna drive the LadyCats wild with that fancy pole dancing!!!

Kea said...

Wow, that pole dancing is incredible! We agree that you'd do well in Vegas!

As for that treat thing...it looks like a cruel device to us. (We got lucky this afternoon--the mom accidentally dropped the open treat bag on the floor and they all spilled out in front of us. SCORE!)

-Fuzzy Tales

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I do the pole dance too! Does that make us polecats?

The Island Cats said...

Marley, we got one of those so called treat things too. No cat should hafta work for treats!!

Derby, Ducky said...

Marley, the ChippenCat dancer.

Mr Puddy said...

Woo hoo!!! Pole dancing !
I think the same way as Brain !
LadyCats will swoon here, Marley : )

William said...

I think dancing for treats is much more dignified than trying to get something out of one of those torturous "toys." I mean, who thought of that, a dog?

Natalie said...

Heeheehee, exotic dancing kitty! It's good that you have to earn your treats, though. Melly has to sit for hers. Scarlett refuses to be trained so she just gets them when Melly does.

m.q said...

wow..pole dance!!!great

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

If you demand dollar bills you could buy LOTS of treats, Marley, MOL!

Pretty good pole dancin' for a little guy!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Marley, we are VERY impressed wiv yoor pole dancing!

Cory said...

Marley, I think it's super funny that you and Ayla make Iza do all the work with that treat thingie!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You've got great form on the pole Marley!
We gotta do what we gotta do if treats are involved!