Friday, April 15, 2011

Windowsill Whiffies

We got the winders opened today.  It was nice.

We enjoyed it.  Ayla was bein fussy again an wouldnt join us.  She missed out on some good whifs cuz this is the front window an we dont get ta go out there.  Well, actally, Marley aint never been out at all, so he REALLY enjoyed it.
He was so ecited he kept hopping down and hopping back up.  
 I watched TBT at the puter from a whole new POV.
 But Marley was really attached to the winder screen.
He asked me if that was a way out.  I was sad ta tell him it wasnt  I mean, ya can claw little holes innit, but it wont come loose.  An I warned him that iffen he claws little holes innit, TBT just leaves it shut.  Marley said he wouldnt do holes, so I left him ta sniff.
Cuz I can go out on the deck...

10 comments:

Brian said...

Now that's my idea of a good time, y'all enjoy and have a great weekend!!!

Sweet Praline said...

My mom won't open my windows for a screen view because the man forgot to put back on the "attachers" when he put siding on the house, so it would be a way to escape for me!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Yahoo!!!

We had some screen time too today! Always a good Spring time!

Glad to see Marley right in there!!

Purrs Goldie

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Any day is a good day when the windows get opened!

The Island Cats said...

We're jealous of your opened windows! It's still too cool here to have the windows opened.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

We had LOTS of windows open today too!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

As the Human's former-WWII-Marine father used to say, "R.H.I.P.," Marley, and the Human bets TBT might know what that means ;-)

Cavebear said...

Spitty, I DO indeed! LOL!

The Big Thing

Natalie said...

Oooh, screens are wonderful! Scarlett and Melly get screen time when we go over to Geoff's, and they love it!

THE ZOO said...

hafe a gud tyme in tha windows. didja see anyfing interestin??? air smells so gud.