Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Marley Week, Part 2

MARLEY:  OMC!  I was allowed out again with the harness today!  Apparently, I passed a test. Iza says the test is "not tryin ta jump the fence".  OK, I have no innerest in that.  Heck, I can't jump a table!

I went right over ta Skeeter's marker.  Iza said he would probly like that.  I never met Skeeter, but TBT says we are a lot alike, so that seems good.
I found the pond Iza mentions.  It looks a lot cleaner than she described it.  [TBT:  I cleaned it]
 So I wandered over a bit.
 An sniffed the water.  Iza says it is OK ta drink.
I dunno.  It smells good.  But it isnt the place I usally drink water.  Mine moves.
But still...
I looked around fer safety.  Iza sometimes pounces, and I heard a kitty yell outside.
 But I took a few laps.  OH BAST THATS GOOD STUFF!  You wont BELEEF it but it has FLAVOR!
 After lapping it up fer minutes, I was full.  Time ta esplore again.  What wonders await?
I kept goin back ta the warm flat stones.  I GOTTA nap on them.
But not yet.  There is grass ta be nommed and I think I dont get ta stay out too long.  Even Iza doesnt.  Better make the best use of my time...  Nom, nom, nom...
 This is a door.  I can tell.  I think all the other kitties I know live out there.  Id love to go visit them.  Iza said I better not try though.  She says there are bad things out there too.   So I wont.  But I'll look...
More grass.  Good rough stuff.  I feel an odd need to chew them.
Nom, nom, nom, nom...
Now I wanna go in, but TBT says I should wait and barf outside.  Barf outside?  What a neat idea!

I did.  Then we went inside.  More treats!

19 comments:

James and Lars said...

Hi Ayla, Iza, and Marley.
Just visited your blog and what fun I had! Great job!
And you al look very pretty...

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Hi Marley! Wow it is so cool you get your own week! We don't ever get to go outside, even on a harness. We think it is so cool that you get to! And we think Skeeter would have like to meet you - we bet he watches over you though, even if you did'nt get to actually meet him. And that water is cool that you got to drink - we don't have anything other than our inside fountains. And wow, barfing outside - that sounds like fun!

The Meezers or Billy said...

MOL - TBT is funny making you wait to barf outside. Make shur to save just a little bit for when you get back inside.

Brian said...

YOu sure are getting to do a lot of exploring Marley! Oh what fun you are having!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, that rough grass comes up every time! We are having so much fun exploring along with you. Just what kind of flavor does the water have? Dirt? We like dirt.

BigSexyBob said...

Oooo, Marley, lucky you, outdoors with a big bowl fer drinks...I never find that in my travels...
er, sorry, meant to introduce myself (my mom trys to teach me good manners but I always forget!) I'm Bob my brothers & sisters we have a blog my mom & dad made for us:
http://felinefamily.wordpress.com/

I have lots of cat siblings but I'm the biggest boy so I was put in charge. I prefer sleeping & eating not bossing, Sadie and Addie do that better.
Come visit & we'll be back. JoJo and Mr. Magoo especially like making new friends

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Wow, another adventure! Marley, you are super-duper lucky!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are getting very brave outside Marley! And what great places to explore!

Mr Puddy said...

Marley, What a wonderful day you have ! and sure you should enjoy the grass. I do love it too : )
love the way Iza do hiding.
I hope you have FUN Whole Day !!!
xoxo

Athena said...

Wow, you are lucky! It's funny how you were supposed to barf outside. I bet my mama wishes Kit would do that.

OKcats said...

Wow, Marley, you're lucky! You get adventures outside! We're indoor only girls, though our mom is thinking of getting a harness for Zoe... that ought to be fun! haha

The Crew said...

Wow, it looks like you had a GREAT time exploring in your yard!

William said...

What a wonderful exploration you're having, Marley! Lots of things to see and taste!

The Island Cats said...

Marley, you sure are having fun outside!!

m.q said...

i'm sure u had a very good time outside Marley
and hi to Ayla & Iza too

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Marley! You are being such a good boy and having so much fun! It's good that you are "communing" with Skeeter. I am sure he approves of you, and of your making TBT so happy. Good job! I hope you get to go outside again tomorrow!

Derby, Ducky said...

What fun for your Marley.

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

What a great time you had outside! We wonder what water with flavors is like. You have grasses to nom? We don't have any in our yard, just hostas and shrubs and flowers. We're glad we have a fence to keep us in cuz harnesses just scare us.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Marley yoo gots to go O U T ??? We isnt allowed, the mom says she wants to build a cage fer da back porch fer us to sit in. Yoo is more lucky than Spitty Kitty we jus bisited, his mom took his grass away afore he cud bomit.