Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Marley Week, Part 7

MARLEY:  Wow, its been a great week!  But I am learnin it is also great ta stay up on the deck with TBT.  Odd.  The yard is innerstin, but I like ta be near him.  He stayed up on the deck today cookin stuff in the outdoor hot box.

I LIKED the smells!

It is WARM here!
An its relaxin just sittin around smellin the air, hearing the birdies,...
I did go out to dig out that mousie hole.  I tore it up fierce, but dint get one.  [TBT:  He is still digging in that ladder-leveling hole I dug.]

[IZA:  The way he digs, he could be part badger]
Just look at me go!  Im gonna dig up those mousies yet!
But time ta rest.  I'll just watch fer a while.
 And watch...
 Maybe there are some over here.
Wow, that is a LONG way down...
Actally, this seems a long way down too.  IZA!  How do I get off this high place?  Help!
OK, so I walk along this rail...
And TBT picks me up!  Oh thank Bast...  Um, can I go inside now.  And have some treats?

19 comments:

Brian said...

That's a mighty fine adventure Marley, I really like that rail walkin!

Mr Puddy said...

OMC ! I might lose the reputation of my patrol, You are too good , Marley !!! Awesome Adventure you have
xoxo

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, we think your digging skills are extraordinary! Great adventures you've been having, Marley!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Outside is best when it's kind of warm.

Flock O' Fuzzies said...

We like the outside box cooker thingie too. Whatever the humans use it for smells so good! But they never let us taste it. :(

Athena said...

I'm sure you'll find a mousie soon!

m.q said...

great adventure Marley!!!!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Marley, you are having so much fun!! Do let us know the very moment you get one of those mousies you are digging for!

Pierro said...

Markey, you have a nice place to look around and have some great escapades. It is good that your TBT provides such a stimulating piece of paradise for you and your kittysiblinggs


bonks

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

We love watching you have adventures in your yard, Marley. Sometimes we smell chipsmunks and maybe see them for a flash. It's exciting! Mostly outside is good for sunning.

The Crew said...

Oh man, we just finished reading about your great outdoor adventures, Marley. We're SO jealous!

Derby, Ducky said...

Marley, you gotta learn to jump up and down. I do all the time 3-4 feet at least when I do the top of the cupboard routine.

Have fun getting mousies.

Ducky

The Island Cats said...

Marley, we hope TBT gave you some of that stuff he was cookin.

Natalie said...

Great action shots, Marley!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I think it's good to hang on the deck when that outdoor cooking is happening.

Millie said...

Wowza Marley, you been having some terrific adventures. Lucky you!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We hope you can get yourself a mousie soon Marley, and that you got lotsa treats from TBT when he brought you inside!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You do look like a fantastic digger Marley! But try to give the hole a scent-out first, maybe then you won't dig in the ladder hole anymore. TBT's laffin at you, did you know?!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Hi Marley! We think that you are smart to hang out with TBT - that is where all the petting comes from! And if he is cooking good smelling things well that is a bonus, and you could get some maybe for a snack if it is a kitty-approved thing!! You are a great digger too!