Saturday, May 21, 2011

MY Shoe Rack!

AYLA:  I was SO annoyed!  The shoe rack is MINE.  Mine, Mine, Mine!

He got up onto the middle shelf (barely).
Thankfully, he wasnt quite sure what to do with himself up there, and couldnt figure out how to get to the next level.  An odd hole in the wall distracted him.
I think he thought it was a moth, but it dint move.
So he hopped down.  My sanctuary is safe!  
But I worry.  Every week he gets a little better at climbin.  What if he gains the skill ta get ta the 3RD Level? 

11 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Ayla, then it'll be time for the Paw of Doom! We don't see any other option, really.

Natalie said...

Oh no, Ayla! I am sure you'll be able to defend your perch, though. You seem like a fiesty gal.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh man. You know as Ichiro got bigger and better at climging he took all my space too. It's so unfair!

Jacqueline said...

We think you might have to share the top level soon, beautiful Ayla=that adorable little brother of yours is learning fast...Happy weekend, precious friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Mr Puddy said...

Ayla, I think you must have more moths as your pets, I'm pretty sure it help to safe your sanctuary : )

Max said...

Just push him off. That works for a little while...

Brian said...

I think maybe he's lot interest! Happy weekend everyone!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

What Katnip Lounge said about the Paw of Doom. I would think you'd welcome the chance to offer that up to anyone who dared trespass on the third level!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Look Out!!
Some of those shoes are giving lazer eyes!
Is TBT a centipede or what? Nah, we're just making fun....he's a cool guy to keep his shoes so orderly.
Marley, you are a copy cat! No pun intended!

Athena said...

Yes, it would be Paw of Doom time for sure!

The Island Cats said...

He musta learned getting up there from you, Ayla. You are too good a teacher!!