Monday, May 23, 2011

Wrasslin

AYLA:  Marley an I were wrasslin yesserday.  He is getting bigger an stronger, so it is harder an harder to win.  As ya can see by the identical holds, he has learned many of my techneeks!
But I managed ta get him on his back with his paws raised in surrender.
He cheated a bit by whappin me after I let him up.  So I had ta chase inna nother room and make him surrender again!
See?  I cornered him onna windersill with his head lowered!  That'll teach him not ta surrender, whap, and run...

BTW:  Weights:
Iza: 12 pounds, same as for about a year.
Me:  6 pounds, up 0.5 since last month.
Marley:  9 pounds; he has gained almost a pound a month since he got here!  I hope he stops gettin bigger soon.  TBT says he wont.

12 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yep--I think that you may stay the smallest--but not to worry--often we tiny cats have all the power!

Brian said...

I think you'll always be able to manage him sweet Ayla, looks like you've got quite the kick!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, we LOVE a good wrasslin' match! Great pics!

Katnip Lounge said...

Ayla, you'll always win...cuz that's what GirlCats do! We just let the boys *think* they win...

THE ZOO said...

hafe a gud tyme wrasslin.

Athena said...

wow, you show that big boy cat!

Derby, Ducky said...

We wrassle like that too. Bunneh kick each other in the face.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Marley is going to be a big kitty, you girls had better watch out!

Mr Puddy said...

Ayla, I think you are pretty good. Fisrt photo, my mom was so worried about you been locked up by Marley's identical holds but in the second photo, you can got away !
We think you have more tricks to won him.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Even if he gets Bigger, Ayla, I think you girls have taught him who the Boss Cats in your house are, MOL! After all, you and Iza together both outnumber AND outweigh him!

Natalie said...

You may be small but you are certainly scrappy!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Those are great action shots. Whapping & running away should be a penalty, and we're glad you enforced it right away!