Saturday, June 04, 2011

Hidey Hole Fun

MARLEY: I squeezed into the hidey hole again.  TBT heard me turning around in there, so he got the flashy-box.  I decided to play coy at first...
Then fer fun, I flashed him my laser eyes.  Ayla an Iza's are red, but mine are green.  I get a kick out of that cuz TBT can PhotoShop out Ayla an Iza's, but not MINE!
Well, it was time ta get out and run around some.  As ya can see, the hidey hole is gettin pretty tight fer me.  I may not be able ta get inta it much longer.

12 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I like your hidey hole. I wish I had one like that!

Natalie said...

That looks like a great hiding place! I hope you don't get stuck!

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Great place! I (Baby) especially love hidey-holes, and that's an exceptional one. We all love the way your laser eyes are reflecting off the floor.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Enjoy that hidey hole while you can, Marley!

Brian said...

I agree Marley, you better enjoy that hidey hole while you can! Have a great weekend everyone!

Mr Puddy said...

Marley, You are so flexible !!!
The hole looks so much small than yours, I got no idea how you squeeze yourself to get in there !
Have a great weekend : )

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Whoa Marley! Be careful Man! You look like you could get stuck halfway gettin' in or out of that thing! MOL! Better leave it to Ayla ;-)

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Don't have a growth spurt while you're in there or you'll never got out!
Hey TBT! Your next project is to expand the hidey hole so Marley can have a man cave to chill out it.

OKcats said...

It's not as important how long you can get IN to the hole, but more how long you can get OUT of it!

The Island Cats said...

Is it a tight squeeze there, Marley??

etorpin said...

My cats are jealous!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Peek a boo we see yoo!