Monday, June 20, 2011

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  For Mancat Monday this week, I have pictures of me in the bag cabinet.  Thats the cabinet that goes deep in next to the hotbox so it is real awkward to get stuff in or out of it.  So light stuff like paper bags end up in there.  We all like ta get in there, but today its me.
 Iza can open the door enough ta get in herself, and Ayla can get in iffen she follows Iza real close.  I wait til TBT opens it for me.  Ya may notice that the top bags are all tore apart.  Thats Iza's werk, cuz she likes doing that an can get in so much more often.
TBT says he is gonna take out all the bags an put stuff he never uses in there ta free up some more convenient space pretty soon, so I figured I better show ya some pictures of me in there while it is still worth gettin in...

14 comments:

Brian said...

Oh no, gonna ruin that great spot you've got Marley!

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, wouldn't it be great if he stored something really FUN in there, like shoes? Imagine, a cabinet fulla shoes...

*sigh*

Eric and Flynn said...

That looks like a great place to get into. Maybe TBT will leave you a little space in there.

Photo Cache said...

that is such an adorable face.

emma and buster

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It looks like a perfect spot for you. I wish I had a spot like that!

Athena said...

I hope he still leaves room for you in there!

Mr Puddy said...

OH !!! That's spot look like a play land for cats, I hope your TBT keep some space for you guys !
xoxo

The Island Cats said...

What a great spot to hang out in, Marley. Too bad TBT is gonna put other stuff in there.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Next to the hotbox? I think that might be a better winter spot than summer spot, MOL!

Mark's Mews said...

Spitty, its not as good as it may seem. TBT hardly ever uses the hotbox. He is a hot-as-hell top-burner Bein. He has his 8" wok, his 6" saute pan, an his 10" cast iron pan.

Oh, yeah, the 3 qt saucepan fer boilin stuff too. Stainless steel outside and inside an copper in between. He loves that thing. Its 40 years old .

m.q said...

wow...so much fun in there!!!

BoBo Salem & ChaCha

Prancer Pie said...

That's a really cool hidey-hole. Paper bags are great fun too. Mebbe you could talk him into a lil blankie in there this winter?

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

That's a bummer that your bag cabinet is going away, Marley - it sure looks like a fun little clubhouse!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

TBT needs to remove the door, toss a kitty bed in there and give the whole thing over to you three!