Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Dinnertime

MARLEY:  

We love "dinnertime".  We get it 3 times a day.  And scatterred dry crunchies in between. 

 Iza took over MY bowl!
 We chow down hard.  Sometines we push each other away.  The hungriest gets the most food.
It is seldom me, but it does happen.
I got even later on the next feed an took over Iza's bowl.  It werks out...  It helps that I am gettin bigger.  I am about able ta handle Iza now an I'm not a year old yet.  Soon, I will be managing the place.  Kindly, of course.  I'm not a tyrant like Iza.  She is about ta get a real "come-uppin" soon.

Like yesserday...  She was doing her usual feet on the wall an pushing off to attack passerbys.  Well, I gave her a REAL surprise!  I grabbed her an bunny-kicked her til she ran off!!!

She is big but I am muscular! In spite of her 3 pound advantage,  her "big" is mostly fat.  I am taking over, starting today!  TBT says he noticed the change.

Fortunately, I am kind.  I don't LIKE to fight.  I just want evryone calm and friendly, ya know?  Ayla says I remind her of Skeeter.  Something about male orange cats, she says, that keeps a house in order.  I have a lot to live up to.  That's a good goal.  I want less HISSY-FUSSING in the house like I seen in the past 5 months.  Evryone should get along better...  An I intend ta make it so.

19 comments:

Brian said...

I know you will make it so Marley, right after dinner!

Amanda said...

Hi Marley! Good luck taking over and getting the respect you deserve! :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Marley, you will be runnin' the joint come Fall!

Purrs, Goldie

Athena said...

That sounds like a good goal to me!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Ah kits. Well girls, just talk to me if you need advice--I have one of the youngster around too. And they are a handful because they think they CAN take over...

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You sound like you think you are ready to take over, Marley! Heh-heh. I would not be so quick, my friend...

Prancer Pie said...

That's a tight schedule you have TBT on. What's your secret for teaching him?

Derby, Ducky said...

Hope it works out Marley.

The Island Cats said...

Marley...you are the great equilizer!

THE ZOO said...

yall sownd lyk us a dinner. blade goes from plate to plate and its tha same fud on eech plate. but he KNOWS that tha ofurs are getting better fud. play gud.

Mr Puddy said...

3 times feeding !!! What's wrong with my mom ?..I just been feed twice a day ! I have to do big talk with her !

For Mr. Marley, We boys is getting strong and stronger every day. And you don't like to fight which is good. I suggest you can do bunny kick to your human instead !
That can release our energy too : )

Anyhow, How heavy are you ? I'm 7.1 kg. now

Mark's Mews said...

I hit 9 POUNDS today an only 10 months old an all MUSCLE! TBT says I am gonna be a BIG mancat!

Mark's Mews said...

Wait, 7.1 KG? Yer HUGE!!! Like 16, 17 pounds? Awesome, dood!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We get 3 mealtimes a day too ~ largely on account of the fact that Milo hasta have small meals or he pukes! So since mom and dad can' feed Milo wiv owt me, I get 3 small meals too!

And we get TREATS!

Love Alfie Marshall (age 2) xx

OKcats said...

Oh man, it makes my mom MAD when I take over Fuzzy's plate. Just because Fuzzy is skin and bones, why should she get to eat her entire plate of food? I'm the bigger girl, I NEED MORE FOOD!

Your friend, Zoe

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You will make a great leader, Marley!
Scout is always pushing Scooby from his bowl.

DaisyMae Maus said...

You're growing up so fast, Marley! An' your orinch furs really remind me of Mr. Skeeter! Keep the meeker girlies in line, but be nice 'bout it, okay?
DMM

DaisyMae Maus said...

I meant Meezer girlies 'cuz I know your sisfurs aren't meek at all!

The Crew said...

You know Marley, there can be only 1 Alpha Cat in a house, and obviously you are out to get that position. We wish you good luck!