Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Evil Puzzle Box, Part 2

It changed...

It was bad at first, but he PAINTED IT!  It started like this...
 See the evil paw holes?
 We hadda pull treats out.
 Then he painted it.
 At least he cut the bottom holes a bit first.
He did let it sit in the garage fer a few days ta make the nasty paint smell go away.

But now we get our treats in THAT THING or the EGG THING.  Which means we gotta WERK fer treats now.  This is NOT right...

I AM good at both though...  More fer me.  Iza an Ayla get the fall-outs...

Marley

[TBT:  I thought I would make a cardboard version before trying it out in wood.  It actually works very well.  Who needs a wood one?  Marley loves it, Iza can deal with it.  Ayla hates it.  So I give her treats separately.  No one gets left treatless here.]

17 comments:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We're glad nobuddy misses owt on treats ~ 'cos that wouldn't be fair!

Mr Puddy said...

MOL.. You almost fool me!.." Everyone love it !" but I have to spit and laf at the end " Ayla hates it ! " May be she want the wood one : )
xoxo

Fuzzy Tales said...

Our mom says that's a great idea, but frankly, we're aghast that you have to work for your treats! :-O

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

TBT you are so darn creative!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I can not imagine how I would starve to death if I had to work for my treats.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I think Ayla has the best deal!

Daisy said...

What a great environment enrichment toy!

Prancer Pie said...

Werkin fur treats!?!? Do NOT giv my mom any ideas!!!

The Crew said...

We cats should never have to work for our treats. They should just come automatically!

Max S.

Brian said...

Hey, that looks like fun to me!

Athena said...

I agree, that looks like fun, but only if I was guaranteed to get the treats!

Glogirly and Katie said...

Hiya Mark!
I love the treat box. I just found your blog today : ) ....HI. I'm kind of an odd duck, I mean cat. I don't really care much for treats. My regular food is WAY better. So I just graze all day and have "treats" whenever I want.
xo your new friend,
Katie
(Glogirly's CAT)

The Island Cats said...

We have a wood one like that...and our mom started putting our treats in it and making us work for them! Jeez...no cat should hafta work for treats!!

Derby, Ducky said...

Phew, glad no one goes treatless. Dimension? Directions?

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh I'm glad Ayla still gets her treats. She's a special girl (and besides, she's very slender so she NEEDS her treats!)

TBT does treat you kids pretty well, huh?

Sweet Purrfections & Angel Praline said...

that's pretty cool.

Mom Paula is back. There is a new website for the future kittens that I'd love for you to see!

http://sweetpurrfections.blogspot.com

Mom Paula

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hmmmmm r u getting extra treats to make up the calories burned having to work for them? If not hide TBTs Doritos in that box and see how he likes it! My mommy would waste away into nothing if she had to "work" for snacks