Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Forward, Into The Past!

AYLA:  I keep missin showin my tummy stitches gettin out.  I try an I try and Marley allus has somethin or Iza does.  An then there is a holiday or Pirate event or somethin.

Well Im puttin my foot down NOW!!!  One just does NOT frustrate a PRINCESS like that for long!

I wanna show ya my stitches bein taken out at least an some comments...  NOW!

I sure hope I dint show these afore, that would be abarrassin after all this fussin...

I arrived in PTU an collar...
I got took out from the top, which was better than dragged out the front.  I highly recommend these new top doors...
 See, like this is not as good.
The pretty nurse held me carefully.  Usally TBT does, but this was a more delicate deal.  But cuz TBT wasnt holdin me, I had the lazers on...
I couldnt see myself, but TBT said they were pullin WIRES out of my tummy!  No WONDER they ouched when I managed ta lick a little bit down there!
It hurt a bit when the wires were pulled out.  Lazers ON!
But they were actally gone pretty quick.  Dr Jeffrey has good teckneek.  A few cuts and a quick pull, and gone!
Nurse "Arent You Such A Good Girl" held me after and gave me a GREAT neck massage.  Well, she is trained in that stuff!  But it was very appreciated.
She even did a little twist on my neck.  That felt SO GOOD!
And we went home...


Now, I showed ya all that cuz I been asked a few times how the operashun affected me.

The answer is WUNNERFULLY!

I am SO MUCH calmer.  I sleep unner the covers most nights.  I nap with Iza or Marley, or BOTH!  I eat better.  I useta scorn food many days at a time, but now I eat happily EVERY day several times.  I play with toys a lot more.  Not like Iza an Marley, who chase annything what moves, but I like the milk rings and the crumpled up big twisty-ties an the hot dog-shape fevver thing most.

I carry them around an sing.  THAT really surprised TBT (and Marley an Iza)!  But my best singing toy is a weerd big hot-dog-like thing wif fevvers out each end.  Marley an Iza nevver pay it no mind, but I carry it around like a prize.

I drop it whenever I here the camera come awake, but here it is when I am still near it...
See the fevvers?  An I like grabbin the round middle part in my mouf an prancin around the house in the middle of the night.  I go "merf, merf merf" all night long.  Happy songs to my fevver toy.
TBT isnt as happy about that as I am.  Sometimes he calls me to the bed when I do that (LOUD) .  Did I mention I often get unner the covers these days now?  I like that.  I get all close ta TBT an Iza is usally unner there too.  So I lay up against her an she hardly growls a bit.

So things have sure been differnt the past month.  I have gained a WHOLE pound, fer one thing.  Food tastes better fer some reason.  I useta be the one that rejected all the stinky goodness but now I see what Iza an Marley like about it.  Nom, nom, nom!  I lick my bowl clean even with stuff I dint usetaq like AT ALL!

An I sit on TBT lap in the evening like I never did much afore.  Youve seen the pictures.  Iza isnt as thrilled as I am.  But she puts up with me pretty good.  She says it is better than me yowling around the house all night.

The funny thing is that I cant get enough of Marley since the operation.  I groom him alla time.  Annywhere he goes, Im there.  At night he hdes unner the covers past Iza an I cant get at him fer more licking an groomin.  Iza says I should give him a break sometimes.
 But Im tryin ta make up fer lost time, ya know?  These days, I just love ta lick both of them.

But the main thing is, I am SO HAPPY and calm fer the first time in my life an I just cant get over it.  I'm just purrin an purrin an purrin alla time.

What more could a Meezer Princess ask for than such happy calmness in life after several years of the HEATS half her life!

19 comments:

Camie's Kitties said...

Ayla, we are so glad you aren't going to have the heats anymore. We know how miserable that must have made you feel all the time. We are so glad that you are enjoying your brother and sister more, and your foods more. We are so happy that you finally got a v-e-t that knew what he was doing and got you spayed correctly so you get the joy of experiencing all you have been able to.

Purrs,

Cody and Gracie

Mr Puddy said...

Ayla, Thanks COD it's all over !!!!
And MOL..What you been doing with Marley after your operation ; )
Hugs
xox

Fuzzy Tales said...

Ayla, we're so glad your spay surgery has made you feel ever so much better! We're glad it's all over and done with too and that life is good for you now. :-)

BTW, the mom loves our top-loading PTUs and won't go back to the "old fashioned" front-loading only kind. A PTU is a PTU, as far as we're concerned! To be avoided, regardless!

Meowers from Missouri said...

miss ayla, we is so happy to hear that yer crazy days is ofur!!! we wishes you a long, healthy, an' SANE life, wif bushels o' lovin' frum efurryone!

bonks,
the meowers

Brian said...

I am so happy for you Ayla, and you keep being happy and purring, that makes everyone smile too!

Katnip Lounge said...

Ayla, we thought you looked a little plumper! It's so wonderful that you feel so good. (Mommy says she knows EXACTLY how you feel; after her spay surgery she is a lot calmer, too!)
Rupert says there is something about an Ornj & White Cat that is irresistably tasty, he grooms CC all the time--do you chew off Marley's eyebrows like he does to CC?

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Ayla, I am so happy for you! Who knew that not being properly spayed would cause you so much grief? You sound like a totally different (and much happier) kitty!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Honey we are so happy for you! We'd love to hear you singing while you carry your toy!

MTVA said...

Wonderfully good news, Ayla Dear! And yes, we too would like to hear you singing as you carry your toy thru the house! Never having had a Siamese, I've always wondered what y'all sound like - may we have a video soon, pleasepleasepurrrrplease???

Admiral Hestorb said...

You darling! What happened to you? SO glad you are all better but what was wrong sweet one?

LOVE all of the pictures of you ad all the babies who are with you. I follow you now. xoxoxo Fans for all the lovins and comforts while I in the hospital. xoxoxo

Athena said...

Ayla, I am so happy for you that you are so much happier and feeling good! That's wonderful news.

Derby, Ducky said...

Ayla we are so happy that you are happy. Finally all your trouble with your insides are gone and now it shows on the outside.

Nip,Nip Hooray for feeling good, singing, eating, playing and even licking!

The Island Cats said...

This is such good news, Ayla! We're so glad you are feeling good and doing well!!

Deven said...

Ayla, we just love you to bits and are thrilled that your lovely life is normal now. We hope you feel good forever!

Natalie said...

Ayla, this is great news! How wonderful that your surgery was successful and that you feel so much better. It sounds like you're a whole new kitty!

P.S. Scarlett has that same carrier, and she likes the top door too.

Cory said...

Ayla, we couldn't hear better news from you! You know how much it makes me happy to know that you are a singer too!!! Marley does look very tasty!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

This was a real innerestin' post, Ayla, and it is such WONNERFUL nooz! We thought you'd been doin' a lot more cuddling lately and looking like a real happy girl. What a relief!

I was in heat today, but the Human says that's a different kind of heat from yours. Oh.

Luxington said...

Ayla! We are SO happy for you! It sounds like life is much better now. :-)

ArtemisiaFSS said...

We are so happy for you Ayla.