Saturday, September 17, 2011

Treat Container Management

MARLEY:  The other day, TBT put an open container on the floor in front of me.  I recognized it as the treat jar, so I ran right over an stuck my nose in.  I could SMELL treats in there, but couldnt find anny.  There was just crums...He tricked me!

[Marley, I thought you would lick up the crumbs.]

Well, hmmm.  I actally dint think of doing that.  But it was OK cuz he had another open treat jar with treats init.  I pawed some out...
An ate them one at a time.
Ayla kept tryin ta get some out at the wrong end.  Shes not good at puzzles like I am.  So I turned it around so she could have the ones Id pawed out an went around ta get more fer myself!
Iza napped through the whole thing, MOL!

12 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Iza: you snooze, you lose!

Brian said...

Next time maybe the treat jar will be full!!!

Athena said...

Treats! I love them too!

Mark's Mews said...

Yeah, Brian, he brought out a new full one right afterwards!

Fuzzy Tales said...

We were going to make a comment about the paltry few treats, but we see that TBT did bring out a full one. :-)

Prancer Pie said...

Mommy would nefur let us help ourselfs to our treats! We're greedy like that. Purrs.

Cory said...

Oh Iza sure missed out! We don't go for the crumbs either!

Karen Jo said...

Crumbs aren't all that interesting. I am glad that you got a full treat jar to work on. Iza, sorry you missed out.

Herman

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, we would hoover up those crumbs toot sweet! After Mommy dumped them out on a plate, that is. Working for treats is, well, too much work!

The Island Cats said...

Why eat crumbs, Marley, when you can have the whole treat??!?

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Marley! That was so sweet of you to share with Ayla like that. Girls aren't so smart sometimes, are they?

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You are the brains of that operation Marley that's for sure!