Monday, October 03, 2011

Girlcat Monday

AYLA:  Usally, when Im carryin around a toy an singing my happy toy song, I drop them before I get near TBT.  Just a habit of avoidin the flashy box... 

But sometimes I carry them to him.  I do that when he is in bed mostly.  He hears me singin several times, and then turns on the bedlamp and there are several toys placed around him (I have been expandin my choice of toys lately).

But I brought him one while he was awake today.  Eatin dinner actally.  I have begun ta like having my favrit toys tossed around!  An apparently, it werks better iffen I bring them TO him fer tossin.  Well, that way he knows which ones are good ta toss that day.

Today, it was an old standard favrit - the milk ring!  I like them fer myself, but also cuz Iza an Marley DONT!  That werks out good fer ME.
Hes not useta me bringing toys ta toss like Iza does, so I hafta be kinna obvious about it.  I put it on his shoe (Iza suggested that)...

Then I wait.  Iza says I should meow more when I do that.  Well, Ive been out of the toy-tossin game fer a while, an she IS good at it.
But he notices soon enough, and tosses it again.  I like it tossed WAY up high so I can watch it fall down.  Then I bat it all around the floor.

I havent done this toy stuff much since I was a kitten, so it makes him pretty happy.  An I am likin it too!  I feel younger these days.  An I get ear scritchies too!  Cant beat THAT...






24 comments:

m.q said...

wow..the milk ring sure makes a great toy!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You are lucky you get milk rings, Ayla! the humans here do not drink milk, so we never get 'em.

Mr Puddy said...

I never try that ! Must ask mommy to keep it for me next time !

Ginger Jasper said...

Sounds like a plan to me and it keeps you and dad happy thats double good to me.. Hugs GJ xx

Brian said...

Hooray for you sweetie! Those milk rings are way cool too!

Admiral Hestorb said...

I used to love my milk rings but as I have gotten older..I sorta just wish they'd move by themselves. I watch them to see if they will. So far, the won't. Drat.

Fuzzy Tales said...

You can't be any more obvious than putting a toy on your human's shoe. LOL. Excellent strategy!

When Nicki wants something, he usually looks at the mom, then deliberately knocks something off the coffee table (or whatever). She gets the hint pretty quickly!

Random Felines said...

What a fun game - sounds like you are getting him trained just right. MOL

Flock O' Fuzzies said...

Milk rings are the best toys! Good job training TBT.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I wish my humans drank from a container that had those things but they don't.

GreatGranny said...

Mom always throws the milk ring away acause I seldom play by myself. Sometimes I'll play with Mom to keep her happy and in shape...mol
xoxo Kassey

The Meezers or Billy said...

we play with those milk ring things and then shove them unner the stove or fridge

Deven said...

I'm so happy for you all that Ayla is having her second chance at kittenhood. Her newly found health so clearly makes her happy so you all are.

Prancer Pie said...

We luf our milk rings too! The cooler temps make us feel like kittens again! Enjoy your game. xoxo

MTVA said...

Hooray for Girls! If you need any more milk rings, Ayla, we'll go get you some from The World's Largest Collection - under our refrigerator!

Athena said...

I love milk rings, too,
Ayla! Good job to bring it to TBT.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Ayla, the milk ring was always our favorite, we jus hasnt wanted to play like dat in years. The mom suggested we has sum more nip and den try the milk ring toy game again. What do yoo fink?

Molly
Shadow
Trooder
Mooch

The Island Cats said...

Ayla, my favorite toy in the whole world is milk ring. How did it get to your house??

Ernie

Derby, Ducky said...

We thinks you are feeling better and want to play, since your last surgery actually worked. Now you don't have to worry about 'lady things' every few weeks.

Natalie said...

That looks like a fun game, Ayla!

Cory said...

It makes me purr thinking of you singing to your toys and carrying them around...purrrrrrrrrrr

xoxo Cory

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Aw, it makes me happy to read your posts these days, Ayla. So glad all that woman-stuff drama is OVER!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Ayla the change in you since your surgery has amazed us!

Wouldn't it be great if TBT got mixed up and put the milk ring in his mouth and tossed the cheezburger to you instead?!!

Luxington said...

It makes us so happy that you love to play so much now after your surgery, we're happy that you're happy! I like to drop toys on my pawents beds when they're tryin to sleep, don't they know they should be playing with me no matter what time it is?!