Thursday, November 24, 2011

Off They Went

AYLA:  It feels kinna weerd seeing TBT an Marley goin off on a whole day trip.  Well, at least he isnt going ta the vet (but he will soon, I saw the card in the mail yesserday).  But there was no point tellin him about THAT yet.

Im not sure what Iza an I will do today.  Probaly whap each other a bit, play with toys, then spend the day on the warm bed.  I'll watch the birds from the bafroom window, I spose.  Damn its boring without Marley here!

But its kinna weerd them not being here all day.  Mebbe I SHOULD have gone along.  But it sounded kinna like a "date" fer Marley, so...

I guess Ill just sit her til they come back.  Marley promised ta tell me all about his trip. 

They should be back in about 8 hours.  Not that Im countin down the hours, ya know...  But Im pretty sure it is 8.  Mebbe 7 now.  It feels weerd...

I hope Iza wants ta be licked for 7 hours...  I think I better get off the puter...  Its gonna be a long day.

17 comments:

Abby Normal and Stygia said...

Seeing as you are a cat, I am sure they are trusting you to snoopervise everything carefully while they are not there. Right?

Maybe you can start some new "projects" for them while they are not there. Hack up a hairball, we always think that enhances holiday decor.

Flock O' Fuzzies said...

We think that you'll find ways to keep yourselves busy. Heck, we just found a new bag of toys and ripped it open to play with them. Maybe you'll be so lucky.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Flock!

Fuzzy Tales said...

We, too, think you'll find things to do. Are there any breakables around to knock off counters or tables?

We hope you get leftovers!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cory said...

Ayla and Iza...this is a huge opportunity. The boys are out of the house and it's time for GIRL POWER!!!! I'm not really sure what you can do with that, but I'm pretty sure we can all think of something...like a girl slumber party or something like that.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yeah--but it's a great time to catch up on your napping! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Brian said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from all of us!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

That's too bad you girls got deserted for the day! I hope TBT returns with lots of turkey for you!

Max said...

Staying home and napping sounds like a lot more fun to me!

ArtemisiaFSS said...

Enjoy your day and Happy Thanksgiving.

m.q said...

maybe you both girlkitty can do something cool together. such as...decorating the tissue roll etc..

BoBo Salem
Meow Meow Family

Eric and Flynn said...

Long naps will make the time go faster.

Derby, Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

The Island Cats said...

Oh we bet they'll be back before you know it! And then you can lick the h*ck out of Marley!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Laura and Jet Dragon said...

Hey, there's a house trashing over at Spitty's tonight, if you want to come. Lotta fun to be had by all! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family!

Laura, Taffy, and (angels) Jet & Venus

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I got a great word verification for you today: Anoid. That's what I get when humans do something I hate. Anoid. I thought you might like that definition...

Prancer Pie said...

If you need sumbody to lick, let me know and i'll teleport ofur! Enjoy your day! Purrs and Happy Thanksgiving!

The Cat From Hell said...

My favorite trick when peoples goes out and leaves us home alone is to knock everthing off the little table beside tht bed, and the dresser and the TV shelf, and the kitchen counter and the bathroom counter...
Kisses
Nellie