Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thank You All

MARLEY:    OK. I read all yer advices.  So I will wear the fancy green collar, I have a new sqeeky mouse wrapped up as a hostess gift, and I have a small bag of fresh Nip leafs to go along with it as a bouquet. 

I am prepared to stay in the PTU for the 2 hour drive, I greet Lucy as she greets me, I give her my gifts, and hopes she likes them, an try to just "be myselfs".  Oh, I hope I can remember all that when I meet her!  Im feeling clumsy an stupid already! 

TBT promises ta help me get through this...  He BETTER!

I've esplained to Ayla an Iza that I will be gone all day for a visit.  Ayla is a bit distressed (not havin me ta lick all day). Iza just yawned an said "more room on the warm bed fer me".  TBT promised them some turkey an gravy, so I think they will be OK.

I'm tempted to suggest TBT bring Iza along, but she just moans in the car, so that wouldn't be a good trip.  Besides, Iza might be whappy with Lucy, an I sure dont want that! Ayla said she is jealous but DOESNT want ta be in the car that long.  So it seems OK all around that I go an they dont.

I'll let ya all know how it went when I get back home...

Im nervous!

20 comments:

Random Felines said...

You will be great!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and try to enjoy yourself!!

Cory said...

Marley, you will be pawsome. We just know it!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Have fun! We scream...uh, sing our warrior songs after 2 seconds in the PTU, so we sure wouldn't want to be stuck in one or in a car for 2 hours. The mom's very impressed you're such a good traveller.

Good luck and happy Thanksgiving!

The Cat From Hell said...

Marley@ Me loves to go for rides in the big box that moves. Yous may love it too and me is sure yous will has a fabulicious time!
Yous sounds like yous is ready!
Kisses
Nellie

Meowers from Missouri said...

best wishes fur safe travels to you bofe, an' fur a successful visit wif the ladycat! we finks you gots the agenda perfect!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

How could anyone not love you Marley? Really.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Well, okay--if you REALLY wanna go--I'd say your plan is a fine one, and I hope Ms. Lucy will appreciate her good fortune in having you visit. Otherwise, *sumkitteh* might be spending the visit UTB, hahameow!

Mr Puddy said...

Have Fun and Be Handsome, Dude ; )

Abby Normal and Stygia said...

We hear that singing when on a road trip is a good way to pass the time. You will have to tell us if you did any singing.

The Island Cats said...

Marley, you're gonna do great, buddy! Everybuddy, Lucy included, is gonna love you!! Have fun!!

Natalie said...

Oh, this is so exciting, Marley! I missed your original post so I'm just getting caught up. How cool that you get to go on a road trip and make new friends!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Wow, all grown up and taking a holiday road trip. What fun.

m.q said...

way to go!!!
Good luck Marley

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I can't wait to see how it all went!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You'll be fine Marley especially with TBT there.

Cara n Crew said...

good luck, Marley! We're sure everything will go fine. Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Laura and Jet Dragon said...

You're well prepared, and will do fine, little one. Lucy would be a fool not to like you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Laura and Taffy

Jacqueline said...

We hope you and Lucy enjoy your visit, handsome Marley!...Happy Thanksgiving, precious friends...We are very grateful for your presence in our lives...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

ArtemisiaFSS said...

Good luck with Lucy and have fun.

Eric and Flynn said...

How could she not love you! We can't wait to hear all about it.